• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List yo be out early to mid next week .

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      List yo be out early to mid next week .
      WTF! The game is in 2 weeks. How long will the training camp be?

Comment

^ TM camp is supposed to start in Tehran on Tuesday 5/25/21. It can't be mid next week and even Monday is too late. I guess Skocic wants to teach us the old saying that "patience is a virtue"

Go TM!

Comment

I think they just want to make media wait. The players who have been invited already know.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            ^ TM camp is supposed to start in Tehran on Tuesday 5/25/21. It can't be mid next week and even Monday is too late. I guess Skocic wants to teach us the old saying that "patience is a virtue"

Go TM!
            I know I sound like a broken record at this point but I REALLY can’t stand those stupid, pointless, BS games the TM staff and IFF plays with not announcing lists until a day or two before the camp starts. It does nothing positive for the team and is really just unfair to all of us fans. I’m thinking about drafting a letter to IFF and I’m not kidding at all....gets under my skin so much.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I know I sound like a broken record at this point but I REALLY can’t stand those stupid, pointless, BS games the TM staff and IFF plays with not announcing lists until a day or two before the camp starts. It does nothing positive for the team and is really just unfair to all of us fans. I’m thinking about drafting a letter to IFF and I’m not kidding at all....gets under my skin so much.
              I volunteer to help you write it dadash.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go TM!
                The list always come out at the end of the last league games before break THAT WAY THEY CAN CLAIM THEY WATCH EVERY SECOND of the league thats been iran tradition as long as i remember. Last games before the break is this coming monday. List will get released after the games are finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Here is my experience dealing with iff
                  If you recall when our olympic team played iraq back in 2012 Olympic q there was a controversy .
                  Anyway
                  I call iff and they had me spead With jamali i believed was hos name MODIR ERTEBATATEH binolmelali was his title.
                  Bro 90%of people is this site qualify to do his job better than him. He was a cool funny guy but on knowing things he was 2 on scale of 10. After 2 weeks of dealing with him almost everyday , at the end he said BEHESH GOFTAN DIGEH VAGT RO EIN KAR NAZAREH CHOON Az KARAYEH DIGEH AGHAB MIYOFTEH. He told me if i can continue by myself and repprt to him the outcome LOOOOL.
                  Hopefully thimgs have changed since then.

Comment

It seems like a good move to keep the list away from public knowledge for as long as possible. Nothing is gained from the early publication of it, as long as the players and their clubs get the required notice then it may even make it more difficult for opponents to prepare for us whilst, and more importantly, preventing the crying, whining and general throwing of toys out the pram that we are so well accustomed to. And boy is there gonna be a lot of it with this amateur management team in charge

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      It seems like a good move to keep the list away from public knowledge for as long as possible. Nothing is gained from the early publication of it, as long as the players and their clubs get the required notice then it may even make it more difficult for opponents to prepare for us whilst, and more importantly, preventing the crying, whining and general throwing of toys out the pram that we are so well accustomed to. And boy is there gonna be a lot of it with this amateur management team in charge

and sometimes it could be that they are not sure about a few players' availability and the final selection is not yet really decided until they are sure about everyone and that could mean announcing it at the 11th hour.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I'm also quite annoyed by the delaying of the announcement of the list. What's the point of all this? It's not like our opponents don't know who our main players will be.

Comment

Seems lile Jafar Salmani was also invited. He is warming the bench in the last 2 months in his club and got close to zero playing time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Seems lile Jafar Salmani was also invited. He is warming the bench in the last 2 months in his club and got close to zero playing time.

So far it's Karim, Salmani, and Majid the ones who are invited which have been announced by the media...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I have zero faith in Skocic and the upcoming TM list if a player like Salmani gets called up.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                                My list, the official list will have Hajsafi, don't worry about that.

I'm okay with Allahyar over Kaveh.
                                Given it's a 26-man, here's mine:

Goalkeeper:

Beiranvand, Abedzadeh, and Niazmand.

Centre Back:

Pouraliganji, Khalilzadeh, Kanaani, and Aghasi.

Full Back:

Moharrami, Mohammadi, Hardani, and Salmani.

Midfielder:

Ezatolahi, Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Ebrahimi, Karimi, Cheshmi, Amiri, Nourollahi, Mohebi, and Ghaedi.

Forward:

Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei, Ansarifard, and Sayyadmanesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X