Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly is meaningless when the bulk of our starters are going to be coming back from Europe, tired and exhausted.

Comment

Add another 1,4m EUR of unpaid salaries to Wilmots' assistants to IFF's debts.
      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1914614

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        looking at the ugly faces of these dysfunctional nobodies who have zero knowledge of professional high level football fills one with anger and frustration. How on earth did they get the job? Is there some sort of collusion which was quite normal in that corrupt federation? Isn't there someone responsible for this shit?
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          looking at the ugly faces of these dysfunctional nobodies who have zero knowledge of professional high level football fills one with anger and frustration. How on earth did they get the job? Is there some sort of collusion which was quite normal in that corrupt federation? Isn't there someone responsible for this shit?
          your beloved Taj and Soltanifar have their fingers all over this fiasco yet non have been held accountable or sentenced..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Damn these guys have been milking IFF for good. I mean, if it was CQ I could understand, he did a good job of course, but how on earth can these mofos allow themselves to do this? A bunch of bache mahals would have done a better coaching job, all factors considered..

Comment

"Responsible"? Ah you mean like finding someone responsible for pushing the trigger to shoot down the Ukrainian airliner? Good luck my brother.

Comment

Comment

There actually was a theory by a few people that they collude to lose the cases on purpose and then split the compensation. Truly dirty.

Comment

There's like a dozen simultaneous stories of corruption and financial mismanagement dominating the football media in Iran currently

For a brief period CQ managed to give off the impression to the world that we weren't a joke country but truly proud to see us reclaiming our status as Asia's answer to Nigeria/Romania off the field and soon to be as irrelevant on the field too.

Comment

And yet the get to host the World cup qualification round.

Comment

^

Its not because of the covid virus it is because of the AFC virus.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 05-06-2021, 11:00 AM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                          [ATTACH]18956[/ATTACH]

And yet the get to host the World cup qualification round.
                          What does the attachment say?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            What does the attachment say?
                            It says Bahrain has high level of covid cases and has reached level 4 rated...

Comment

IFF needs to submit a request to play the games in Qatar or another neutral country that has low covid risk. Makes no sense to play all the games in a high covid risk country..

Especially since Iran lost the bid to host due to covid..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW!!!

If AFC doesn’t respond to this....which we all know they won’t.....will be a new level of corruption and disgrace that they haven’t yet reached. They just keep setting the bar higher and higher for what a pathetic and disgraceful organization/entity looks like.

We need to mobilize and use our social media resources to stop flaunting us and our players like they regularly do like they are theirs (when someone has a good performance in a big game in Europe or TM achieves something). They are our #1 enemy and always will be.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X