This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skocic makes sense to me. He chooses players that work for his plans:

Skocic interview regarding ramin and voria and other choosen players.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

skocic : we are analysing every bahrain and iraq game. I'm more concentrated on my team than our opponent.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

some notes on Bahrain.

1) we have never won a game in Bahrain
        2) they got a bit lucky in 2019 Asian cup and qualified to round of 16 as third place team, but still held on and lost to Korea 2-1 in extra time.
        3) Bahrain won 2019 WAFF cup. drew saudi arabia, defeated jordan, kuwait, and iraq to win
        4) tied iraq twice for 2022 WCQ

they are going to be very very difficult to beat. our team must have maximum concentration and take the opportunities we get. I hope we can bring Ghayedi and Jahanbaksh into the game, they are capable of creating a goal out of nothing

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Anyword on CAS?
          Deadline for AFC defense extended until 28 ordibehesht

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Deadline for AFC defense extended until 28 ordibehesht
            To May 18th!

Comment

Scumbag AFC again insisted on mentioning COVID as the reason they don't want Iran to host the games. Meanwhile they have ACL being hosted in India and Saudi !!!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175200...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Scumbag AFC again insisted on mentioning COVID as the reason they don't want Iran to host the games. Meanwhile they have ACL being hosted in India and Saudi !!!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175200...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
                How come the matches can’t be played in a different country, like Qatar? Why does it have to be played in Bahrain? These are the real questions AFC need to answer. They’re playing a dirty and unjust game here.

Comment

If we don’t qualify to the World Cup because we’re forced to play on a crappy field when there are better pitches in different locations available, it will be Windsor John’s head. That little rat bastard.

Get off your knees and wipe your mouth Windsor.. We can smell you from here. Don’t think for a second you will get away with this corrupt behavior. It’s blatant and it’s obviously politically motivated. You are playing with Iranian football fans. Unless you want to be in the list alongside Benjamin Williams, do the right thing and move the matches elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    If we don’t qualify to the World Cup because we’re forced to play on a crappy field when there are better pitches in different locations available, it will be Windsor John’s head. That little rat bastard.
                    Get off your knees and wipe your mouth Windsor.. We can smell you from here. Don’t think for a second you will get away with this corrupt behavior. It’s blatant and it’s obviously politically motivated. You are playing with Iranian football fans. Unless you want to be in the list alongside Benjamin Williams, do the right thing and move the matches elsewhere.
                    Add Wilmots + Dragan also

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      Add Wilmots + Dragan also

The damage Wilmots has done cannot be compared to any theoretical damage Skocic may cause (at least yet).

Comment

The May 17th (not 18th) is for the normal pace of investigations for AFC, it does not pertain to temporary injunction decision date. Below is the 4th official announcement by IFF on the developments. According to this, AFC lawyers have now focused on delay in matches in case of temporary injunction being disruptive and have also brought up the COVID-19 situation and vaccination delays in Iran and have not responded to the original complaint of IFF that AFC GC does not have the authority to change the host. This kind of dirty games by AFC lawyers is expected of course. The announcement says that decision on temporary injunction will happen in the next few days. This could mean that if CAS agrees with temporary injunction, we could see a suspension of the matches by CAS in a few days. I hope that happens. I know that IFF is doing everything it can to put competent people in charge and prepare well for Bahrain matches yet I rather see a suspension that will point to a reasonable chance of reversing the hosting decision. They are also trying to fix the horrible pitch in Kish (see the second link below) yet going by the photos it doesn't look like they could have something even close to what they have in Football Center pitch #2 (thank you CQ!). Also, the announcement says something about AFC picking one judge (I guess out of the three?) which is confusing to me. Does this mean IFF could also pick its own judge out of the three and the third one will be determined by CAS? I sure hope so. Either way, there is still hope for temporary injunction in the next few days. Let's cross our fingers and hope for that. If that happens, the extra time will give the authorities more time to accelerate the vaccinations and improve the COVID-19 situation.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7836/%D8%A8%...D8%AF%D8%B1cas

This link is about everything that the Kish football authority is doing to prepare for TM camp in May. Sorry but the photos look horrible. It looks like this facility has been abandoned for years. I appreciate the effort yet I rather see CAS suspending the Bahrain matches.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7777/%D8%A2%...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          The May 17th (not 18th) is for the normal pace of investigations for AFC, it does not pertain to temporary injunction decision date. Below is the 4th official announcement by IFF on the developments. According to this, AFC lawyers have now focused on delay in matches in case of temporary injunction being disruptive and have also brought up the COVID-19 situation and vaccination delays in Iran and have not responded to the original complaint of IFF that AFC GC does not have the authority to change the host. This kind of dirty games by AFC lawyers is expected of course. The announcement says that decision on temporary injunction will happen in the next few days. This could mean that if CAS agrees with temporary injunction, we could see a suspension of the matches by CAS in a few days. I hope that happens. I know that IFF is doing everything it can to put competent people in charge and prepare well for Bahrain matches yet I rather see a suspension that will point to a reasonable chance of reversing the hosting decision. They are also trying to fix the horrible pitch in Kish (see the second link below) yet going by the photos it doesn't look like they could have something even close to what they have in Football Center pitch #2 (thank you CQ!). Also, the announcement says something about AFC picking one judge (I guess out of the three?) which is confusing to me. Does this mean IFF could also pick its own judge out of the three and the third one will be determined by CAS? I sure hope so. Either way, there is still hope for temporary injunction in the next few days. Let's cross our fingers and hope for that. If that happens, the extra time will give the authorities more time to accelerate the vaccinations and improve the COVID-19 situation.
                          http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7836/%D8%A8%...D8%AF%D8%B1cas
                          This link is about everything that the Kish football authority is doing to prepare for TM camp in May. Sorry but the photos look horrible. It looks like this facility has been abandoned for years. I appreciate the effort yet I rather see CAS suspending the Bahrain matches.
                          http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7777/%D8%A2%...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4
                          Go TM!
                          ffs, from the very start we should have had one good standard complex always ready in kish. This would be similar to dubai,doha facilities but we dont have to make it that fancy, just good pitch and some solid recovery facilities. This should always be the camp for TM before matches in high heat/high humidity conditions vs Persian Gulf countries. Then the main PEC facility in tehran prior to all other qualification games, euro friendlies, etc.

Then if they actually ever got around to expanding kish facility and pimping it out a little we could rent it out to various smaller russian,EU teams as an alternative to probably pricey doha,dubai camps and make money for our broke ass federation in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            How come the matches can’t be played in a different country, like Qatar? Why does it have to be played in Bahrain? These are the real questions AFC need to answer. They’re playing a dirty and unjust game here.
                            This is key ...! i didnt read the details of iran formal complaint but The Option of a "Neutral Venue" should have been included in their proposal, in the case of CAS denying us the Hosting Rights instead of Bahrain..!! if they havent made that such a suggestion thus forcing CAS/FIFA to choose between Iran or Bahrain as their choice/decision then i fear they are more likely to ultimately keep the games as scheduled at Bahrain..!!
                            lets hope iran lawyers werent so stupid not to have included that in our official complaint letter..!!???

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              This is key ...! i didnt read the details of iran formal complaint but The Option of a "Neutral Venue" should have been included in their proposal, in the case of CAS denying us the Hosting Rights instead of Bahrain..!! if they havent made that such a suggestion thus forcing CAS/FIFA to choose between Iran or Bahrain as their choice/decision then i fear they are more likely to ultimately keep the games as scheduled at Bahrain..!!
                              lets hope iran lawyers werent so stupid not to have included that in our official complaint letter..!!???

Legally, you shouldn't bring up a compromise, until your maximalist demands are rejected officially.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Legally, you shouldn't bring up a compromise, until your maximalist demands are rejected officially.
                                We’re fast running outa time to start this whole complaint process again for a Neutral Venue next ..! If indeed our lawyers were stupid enough not have included it as a Fall back option..!? In case Bahrain is deemed a more suitable choice of venue than Iran
                                Then fear a massive miscalculation has been made & im next to certain games are gonna take place in Manama as originally planned..! Simple as ..!
                                Halla beshimo negah kon bebin Che mishe..!?

From Covid fears perspective alone ... Mananama will naturally win the debate of a safer venue ultimately..! & more importantly what they got going for themselves is the fact that they are already made the hosting plans & deemed ready to host with only Iran disputing the decision & not any other team in our group ..!
                                We had a far better chance of winning a Neutral venue demand under the Fair play basis argument..! To demand a venue change to Iran instead was always more of a pipe dream from the get go ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X