Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least with CQ we knew that our boys would always be mentally prepared for these matches, preparing them to think we’re going to war.

I really don’t understand why we didn’t get a CQ caliber or a better, as replacement, we gave that shit head Wilmots millions for losing 2 important games and was complaining about CQ salary being to high.

Anyway, I really hope our team gets a few friendlies and a good camp in Qatar or Kish.

Fact is we need Saeid and rezaian back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      This is TM. Things are never easy. We really got spoiled with the WC 2018 qualification.

However, much better TMs have failed to qualify (2001 TM specifically which was one of the most stacked), so try to look at in context.
      I was too young to experience those heartbreaks.. 😭

Comment

Typical PFDC members ! They never change

Please take a look at this Thread opened by one our member after CQ lost against Lebanon back in 2012
        It will make your day

Carlos Queiroz must go. NOW.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ran+vs+Lebanon

We never learn do we?

Replace the "Seyed Jalal" with "Ezzatollahi" (now that people are requesting for him).or other players coach didn't invite
        He didn't start Seyed Jalal, and look at the result.

The starting lineup was disastrous as well.
        ===
        Replace CQ with Skocic
        CQ is not a professional... he was fired at Portugal, at Real Madrid and now in Iran!

If he were one, he wouldnt invite Nouri, Shojai and Ansarifar!
        ====
        It's the shitty players that needs to go, too. The system is corrupt..like really BAD!. I have given up on Iran Football for quite some time.

Mark my words, In a day or two, people would go back to their shitty Persepolis, Essteghla kor kori and forget about this aweful gamed and status of Iran Football. There is no entertianment in Iran ( and thus people going to the stadiums), no culture in Iranian Football and that's not too bad for IR government. They dont have to worry about anything anymore either
        ====
        Carlos Queiroz ghodesho jam koneh ho bere portugal. Better for him to not come back to Iran where people will get all over him.
        ====

There are more funny comments there. Have fun

I've bashed CQ before but atleast i've learnt my lesson this time. Allow the guy do his job, we have no other choice to trust him and support him. END OFF

Comment

His answer to the ezza question was defensive but it's also not a complete knock against him. I think the jury is out and we'll have to wait and see.

I think ezza is arguably the best cdm we have and deserves a call up before other players. But he's the coach and I'll give him a fair run to select his players.

If he blows it and we don't qualify due to his defensive, headstrong, my way or the highway attitude we ship him back to the croatian goat farm he came from.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ THIS & like we have any choice; with I.R. it never gets better. King Q. era was pure luck (that we could get him & hold on for so long).
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              martike mige standard and is sitting next to captain hajsafi who he started 4 games in a row!!! Who is this adamforoosh clown and what does he want from TM now
              i'm no fan of Hajsafi either, but wasn't he in the squad (almost always) under King Q.?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Not a good answer about the non invited players. they gonna rage.
                Why? I don't really understand al the hashieh about his answers....

Comment

There is a very significant chance he didn't even hear Ezza being included as part of the question given he cuts off the interpreter. Ultimately, I agree with above on this point, I'm more concerned about the fact he's making out as if the the first half performance was good.

Comment

Each coach has his preference, i get that, and i know Saeid lost a step or two and is not what he used to be BUT, what advantage other options have and he doesn't exactly? If the alternative was Nekounam or Ando in their prime, fine, i could understand but Hajsafi is not your typical DM, and his passing accuracy, his battle winning, his transition and and has been really poor, leave us with two other options: Omid Ebrahimi and Ali Karimi: Ebrahimi despite the age is still the best in current squad, pass accuracy, battles, transition are still decent.
                    Karimi and Ezzatollahi have similar styles, both a bit slow both winning battles, both calm the midfielder, Karimi has better shot, Saeid wins more battles. At very very worst in a team that played with TWO CENTRAL DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER for a decade, you need 3 in squad and Ezzatollahi deserves a spot in the squad.

BTW, Ali Karimi was injured yesterday(facial), and i didn't include Norollahi because he is CM and not DM.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Typical PFDC members ! They never change

Please take a look at this Thread opened by one our member after CQ lost against Lebanon back in 2012
                      It will make your day

Carlos Queiroz must go. NOW.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ran+vs+Lebanon

We never learn do we?

Replace the "Seyed Jalal" with "Ezzatollahi" (now that people are requesting for him).or other players coach didn't invite

===
                      Replace CQ with Skocic

====

====

====

There are more funny comments there. Have fun

I've bashed CQ before but atleast i've learnt my lesson this time. Allow the guy do his job, we have no other choice to trust him and support him. END OFF
                      Difference is that CQ coached the Likes of Portugal and Real Madrid, whereas Skocic spent the past 7-8 years coaching mid-table teams in a league with tactical standards equal to that of the Vanarama National League.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Difference is that CQ coached the Likes of Portugal and Real Madrid, whereas Skocic spent the past 7-8 years coaching mid-table teams in a league with tactical standards equal to that of the Vanarama National League.
                        Ah yes the mighty Englishmen and their football, lumberjack supermen.

"The" has a thing for the Brits, i remember when Taremi became topscorer in Portugal he immediately came out and said that Mehdi wouldn't be able to do anything in the EPL. He really looks up to them. He probably asks the autograph of any random Englishmen he sees on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Ah yes the mighty Englishmen and their football, lumberjack supermen.

"The" has a thing for the Brits, i remember when Taremi became topscorer in Portugal he immediately came out and said that Mehdi wouldn't be able to do anything in the EPL. He really looks up to them. He probably asks the autograph of any random Englishmen he sees on the street.
                          Well, I live in the UK, so my point of reference for football are English teams since that's what I'm exposed to the most, and I'm pretty sure I was referring to Mehdi not being able to draw fouls/penalties as easily in EPL since the game is much more physical here and the refs tend to not give penalties on some of the situations Mehdi was drawing penalties in Rio Aves.

But if the comparison to National League triggers you, Then alright "a league with tactical standards equal to that of Tercera División/Serie D/3. Liga". is that better?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Well, I live in the UK, so my point of reference for football are English teams since that's what I'm exposed to the most, and I'm pretty sure I was referring to Mehdi not being able to draw fouls/penalties as easily in EPL since the game is much more physical here and the refs tend to not give penalties on some of the situations Mehdi was drawing penalties in Rio Aves.
                            But if the comparison to National League triggers you, Then alright "a league with tactical standards equal to that of Tercera División/Serie D/3. Liga". is that better?
                            Yes that's better, we don't play kick and rush football like you do in England. At least we try to play football.

Comment

I'm another who can be said to bow to English football but regardless, the fundamental point being made very much remains.

Yes, CQ may have been in a similiar hole early in his TM reign but the difference is his CV was older than most of us and was hard evidence of his quality and pedigree so it made sense to overlook possible failings early on. And boy were we richly rewarded for it.

This guy (and I'm trying extremely hard to control my anger and dislike here to minimise offending anyone) has a CV that's barely worth using to wrap up your Sangak from the bakery. Comparing the two is a hate crime against us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                I'm another who can be said to bow to English football but regardless, the fundamental point being made very much remains.

Yes, CQ may have been in a similiar hole early in his TM reign but the difference is his CV was older than most of us and was hard evidence of his quality and pedigree so it made sense to overlook possible failings early on. And boy were we richly rewarded for it.

This guy (and I'm trying extremely hard to control my anger and dislike here to minimise offending anyone) has a CV that's barely worth using to wrap up your Sangak from the bakery. Comparing the two is a hate crime against us all.
                                Well said. Skokic is completely out of his depth - lets pray the individual brilliance of our squad members pull us through in June because certaintly it wont be the coaching staff thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X