This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TM Kit:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Ghayedi: Proud to play next to Sardar, Rezaei and Taremi.

Last edited by webmaster; 06-01-2021, 02:30 AM.

Comment

^ A LOT better than what we have had since Wilmots era. 10 times better. Wow. Thanks Khadem.

...Until you can get us Adidas again

Edit: It does look very similar to our Adidas kits from 2018-19. I mean I know Uhlsport had the 3 stripes but this has the number style as well as the horizontal lines on the background of the jersey too.

Hopefully they don’t get in trouble. Because as we all know, this isn’t Germany’s Uhlsport. This is Mr. soul patch UAE man’s Chinese manufactured Uhlsport lol.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 06-01-2021, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Kanaani: Bahrain and Iraq are on our nerves but the future belongs to us:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

^^ they look like nice kits but the most important thing under Bahrain weather condition is not beautiful designs, it’s how the kits perform and release water with enough ventilation. Sweat soaked kit will severely slow down players and not good for health.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Milad Mohammadi told Misaghi how different the atmosphere is in this team compared to when Wilmots was in charge. He said Wilmots TM lacked discipline and players did what they wanted. Training was hard but there was no order within the team. They didn’t seem to care or realize the importance of those matches. He also said coach Skocic is very strict and tough.

It goes to show you that it doesn’t matter if you have Ronaldo and Messi in your national team. Or the golden boot winner of the RPL and the 3rd Iranian to score vs Chelsea. There needs to be discipline and built unity within the team. Wilmots assumed he’d just fly in and out like it’s nothing. Khodaro shokr ke raft.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                ^^ they look like nice kits but the most important thing under Bahrain weather condition is not beautiful designs, it’s how the kits perform and release water with enough ventilation. Sweat soaked kit will severely slow down players and not good for health.
                You’re absolutely right dadash. That’s why I’m hoping they are not the Chinese plastic ones and are the legit German ones that have the micropores in the fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  New TM Kit:

Finally a little improvement

Comment

If you watch above videos carefully every single one of them are revealing Team Melli plan/strategy for the upcoming 4 games. Team Melli is planning to win the games with people's prayer. با دعای مردم

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Finally a little improvement
                      Someone to report to footyheadlines website?

Comment

New kits look very solid - I still think the cheetah print looks like a cheap stencil print and prefer something more professional looking but the trimming on the new kits are great. I’ll take any upgrade we can get
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i especially like the V-Neck switchover and clean cut overall design..!!
                          nothing more annoying and uncomfortable than playing with yaghe sticking to you galoo .... chocking you ..... !! especially if the kit is of non-technical inferior quality material (which is still very likely to be ..?)
                          also if its to be shitt material quality, its much better to be loose fitting than skin-tight ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            New kits look very solid - I still think the cheetah print looks like a cheap stencil print and prefer something more professional looking but the trimming on the new kits are great. I’ll take any upgrade we can get
                            I agree about the cheetah print.

Also, and a bit off topic, I hope the support for our endangered Asiatic Cheetah is helping animal rights activism in Iran. It would be kind of sad to hear in a few years the unfortunate news that it went extinct.

I remember in the months prior to Brasil 2014 the Iranian animal rights activist people held a meet and greet with Kaffashian and the team.

It would be nice to bring it to Khadem’s attention. It’s important to keep the connection with the animal activist groups in some capacity and support them (maybe through fundraising, for example giving 15-20% of sales to help the animal species). Otherwise the poor cheetah is really just some random print on our kits.
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 06-01-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

One “doorkhiz” from the Persian Cheatah, I suspect Bahraini hyena and Iraqi Soosmar to leg it from the tournament.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Those are not authentic jerseys, unless Uhlsport somehow managed to license out the Adidas 2018 font for our use, which is impossible.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X