This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    My boy on the right (who is that?) with his Quarentine hair style!

Noorafkhan

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Just to clarify, it's not a serious accusation. He's always been chunky but his gains just seem significant recently, particularly below waistline. He looks like a centaur
      That’s good. It would look stupid if you told me “ rEsPeCt OuR pLaYeRs” 3 pages ago and then accused another player of taking steroids. Meanwhile, it’s open season in Morty’s thread. Next time I make a criticism, the ‘usual suspects’ should just be honest and say “don’t criticize my favorite player.”

Comment

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/119...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
        About inviting jalal, he is old all that and he shouldn't start but he lived many stressful situations and can be the mentor for younger players, neither of Hajsafi, Karim or Ebrahimi have his leadership, plus he is still one of the best defenders in league so why not having him around for few qualifier matches.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Iraq-Uzbekistan happening right now.

So far Iraq's defense looks a bit shaky on aerial balls.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/Live/video

Comment

The Iraqi RB is getting cooked on the left side by this Uzbek left winger on dribbles. Gholizadeh is key here

Comment

Half time 0-0. Iraq is good at countering and passing triangles. Not great at dealing with loose balls and tricky dribblers.

Comment

kiri keeping there .... first spilling a rather tame shot from 45 yards out and then letting in the rebound a foot away from where he was standing..!
                1-0 iraq

Comment

lmao.. iraq g-rolling almost immediately after score... in a freaking friendly .... this sorta shitt is second nature to these asssholes..!!
                  this is good game for boys and dragan to watch and find out the late qualifying challenges and the sorta shitt that awaits them ..!!

ps
                  wtf ..? Large crowd in stadium..!!
                  Last edited by BacheLot; 03-29-2021, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    lmao.. iraq g-rolling almost immediately after score... in a freaking friendly .... this sorta shitt is second nature to these asssholes..!!
                    this is good game for boys and dragan to watch and find out the late qualifying challenges and the sorta shitt that awaits them ..!!

ps
                    wtf ..? Large crowd in stadium..!!
                    Iraq definitely looks beatable but we have to have a good day where we take our chances.

Comment

Seeing how Bahrain and Iraq are getting decent results in friendlies I think it will be 2 nerve wrecking games...we need to go in these games with full intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Iraq definitely looks beatable but we have to have a good day where we take our chances.
                        yep and the bold is a must for that..!
                        iraq tactically reminds me of TM under cq..! They are well organized in general and defend with big number in layers,deep in their own half and then counter swiftly ...!
                        we can ill afford to concede the First goal and be chasing the game vs them and tbh, i dont think we'd fair all too well if our game vs them is going to be a Must Win match in order to progress outa this round ..!?

they looked susceptible to high service balls sent to their crowded box...! i still think our best chances of goal vs them is gonna be off CK/set-piece deliveries..!! our crossing from both wings must be improved to help the matter and we can not afford to be too emotional and undisciplined and god forbid get anyone sent-off..!!
                        we really are generally a weak passing and combination team (only do decent in short patches ) so i wouldnt suggest overpowering them attacking with numbers and trying to pass our way through to the goal especially deep in their half of the pitch in the thick of their defensive crowd ..! one misplaced pass and they could be off to races the other way and a tokhmy conceded goal that would seal our fate..!
                        just keep peppering their box with high service balls and if you get a small opening, top of the box we much unleash shots/through balls into their box and on their goal as the keeper doesnt look all that impressive either ..!
                        Getting the first goal in that match is paramount for either side...! if we get an early first goal then possibility of routing them is high if they overcommit to an equalizer..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          kiri keeping there .... first spilling a rather tame shot from 45 yards out and then letting in the rebound a foot away from where he was standing..!
                          1-0 iraq
                          You know, sometimes testing the keeper for a blunder like that works out. Sadly it feels like TM never attempts something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            You know, sometimes testing the keeper for a blunder like that works out. Sadly it feels like TM never attempts something like this.
                            It boggles the mind more when Taremi and Azmoun are probably top 50 strikers when it comes to scooping up loose balls and rebounds
                            Last edited by perspolis#1; 03-29-2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

It boggles the mind more when Taremi and Azmoun are prpvably top 50 strikers when it comes to scooping up loose balls and rebounds
                              Indeed, that’s what I was going to say ..!
                              Sardar is ruthless finisher from scraps in box & Mehdi can hold the ball & force a pk or lay it off to an open player for shot on goal.
                              Besides in general when you get the ball inside the box then automatically you got the D on their heels & nervous & worried about committing fouls or handballs etc ..! CQ knew that very well & took every opportunity to send a hopeful ball into box, even from long throw ins .... good shitt happens for you frequently once you get the damn ball insideyour opponent’s box & bad event beckons for the GK & D ... it’s just the nature of the game ..!
                              Uzbek tried mightily to attack in numbers & pass the ball around looking for a sensible opening to shoot or cross but to no avail today ..! In fact their best scoring chances occurred when the just forced a through ball or send some blind crosses into box very late on in the match

Comment

It boggles the mind more when Taremi and Azmoun are probably top 50 strikers when it comes to scooping up loose balls and rebounds
                                You aren't alone. We need someone like Karim Bagheri to just get a powerful shot on target, just to test the GK. If Taremi and Azmoun score off the rebound, GREAT, if not, it will rattle the GK for sure. In addition, the defense goes in panic mode, causing PK situations or just panic in their back line. Sadly since Bagheri retired, it feels like we don't have anyone who can take a power shot on target.

Comment

Working...
                                X