• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Shabbazadeh was called up.
    What a shame for Zahedi
    Actually shahbazzadeh replaced Ghaedi who got covid

Comment

10th of farvardin which is 30th of march.
      Originally posted by The View Post
      what time of the day is the game against Syria? I can't seem to find the exact time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Feel like if first bolded is the case you shouldn’t jump to second? Just a thought.
        He did not mention any tm staff or tm itself by name, like zahedi did. Seems from his post if anything he is pissed off (natural reaction) and is eager to prove somebody wrong.
        I do agree I don’t like players posting anything that can be interpreted as reaction to be left out of squad on social media, but it is a bit of stretch to say they have no right whatsoever to even express discontent in a non direct way that only thru some guesswork can be linked to tm exclusion
        I appreciate that, but there's a translate button on Instagram.

Comment

Here is some stats on Saeid Ezatolahi Afagh

He has played a total of: 1977 minutes - 30 Caps - (1977 = 22 full 90 minute games)

In those games he has a total of: 3 assists- against ( Bosina (1) - Uzbekistan (1) - North Macedonia (1) )

He has scored only 1 Goal and that was against Turkmenistan

================
          As I mentioned before Saeid is only good when you need to Deffend with 10 men. WE DON't NEED to park the bus against any of those teams.

We have people here who are insulting our national team manager for a player who has less A LOT less asissts than Hajsafi . I think Hajsafi has around 20+ asists and 6 goals.

Now I'm not defending Hajsafi or anyone else but All Im saying is wait and see how we do against bahrain. Don't bring hashieh to team melli at this time please.

Comment

Those stats of Ezza are in line with Kante's output. Now I'm not saying Ezza is Kante but if we're comparing him to QSL/PGPL CM's, there's a case to say he's Kante and Makelele combined.

All in all, I think a friendly with Syria amidst a global pandemic restricting half our squad to attend is proving every bit as wise and fruitful as it seemed at whatever point they signed the agreement.

Everything surrounding TM is fast becoming a shambles again and if you can't find some comfort in the familiarity of that, then my thoughts are with you during this testing period but you really should have been more than prepared for it from the second CQ cut ties.

Comment

Never understood why we can't manage a friendly with Armenia/Georgia. They have a good amount of Euro talent and are nearby

Comment

I didn't compare him to QSL or PGPL CM's. I compared him to other team melli players. You must look at players that fit better for team melli in upcoming games. I think skocic has worked with saeid before so maybe he knows something that we don't. We have to wait and see but so far I can see that Skocic really beleives in Noroallahi , Ehsan hajsafi and Ali karimi.

Also Bro please stop it with those funny comparisons. In that case we can compare lots of iranian players to top world class players in the world because they have similar stats!

Don't get me wrong on saeid . I really liked him my self but he has gone down the hill over the past years. He is trying to climb back tho. Still not there for me. His form still doesn't impress me at all! Keep in mind that he is playing in a team which is on relegation zone in a league ranked lower than russia , portugal , dutch , chinese , and even turkish league.
                Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Those stats of Ezza are in line with Kante's output. Now I'm not saying Ezza is Kante but if we're comparing him to QSL/PGPL CM's, there's a case to say he's Kante and Makelele combined.

All in all, I think a friendly with Syria amidst a global pandemic restricting half our squad to attend is proving every bit as wise and fruitful as it seemed at whatever point they signed the agreement.

Everything surrounding TM is fast becoming a shambles again and if you can't find some comfort in the familiarity of that, then my thoughts are with you during this testing period but you really should have been more than prepared for it from the second CQ cut ties.

Comment

Good point . Specially that we have lots of armenian brother in iran.

However i think we should play against teams that have similar style to bahrain and iraq. Teams like Jordan , Kuwait , syria , Oman etc... Playing in their country would also be great. They have similar weather to bahrain. Specially Oman, Kuwait and jordan.
                  Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Never understood why we can't manage a friendly with Armenia/Georgia. They have a good amount of Euro talent and are nearby

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Here is some stats on Saeid Ezatolahi Afagh
                    He has played a total of: 1977 minutes - 30 Caps - (1977 = 22 full 90 minute games)
                    In those games he has a total of: 3 assists- against ( Bosina (1) - Uzbekistan (1) - North Macedonia (1) )
                    He has scored only 1 Goal and that was against Turkmenistan
                    ================
                    As I mentioned before Saeid is only good when you need to Deffend with 10 men. WE DON't NEED to park the bus against any of those teams.
                    We have people here who are insulting our national team manager for a player who has less A LOT less asissts than Hajsafi . I think Hajsafi has around 20+ asists and 6 goals.
                    Now I'm not defending Hajsafi or anyone else but All Im saying is wait and see how we do against bahrain. Don't bring hashieh to team melli at this time please.
                    TM always, well most of the times, played with two CM, even against weak teams, you always need your typical defensive midfielder, Saeid job was never to score goals, in fact Nekouam was the only defensive midfielder who had a great offensive numbers, mainly based on penalties and set pieces.
                    It is not Ebrahimi and Karimi scoring tons of goals, and no body asking them, their main job is to be solid defensively, So is Saeid's job.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      I presume this list was heavily influenced by IFF.
                      This really..!! that's the problem with hiring an under qualified coach..!! he'd naturally has to assume the role of Yes Man.... mostly at the mercy of the mullah's in the background who set the general direction of our football program through their cronies in IFF..!!

PS
                      I'd even suspect a bit of self-sabotaging of our TM on their part is'nt Baeed per say... after all they wouldnt mind a khaye-mali loss or a tie vs their rented friend Syria..!!?
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 03-23-2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Nobody is asking saeid to score goals. We want assists my friend. Ehsan is getting lots critism but he has lots of assists under his name. Ali Karimi is a type of player that can assist with nice passes too.

And yes I agree with you on saeid been a Defensive Midfielder (I've said that in almost all my comments regarding saeid). As of right now we need someone who can assist.

Again I am looking for a some nice assists and nice passes.
                        Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        TM always, well most of the times, played with two CM, even against week teams, you always need your typical defensive midfielder, Saeid job was never to score goals, in fact Nekouam was the only defensive midfielder who had a great offensive numbers, mainly based on penalties and set pieces.
                        It is not Ebrahimi and Karimi scoring tons of goals, and no body asking them, their main job is to be solid defensively, So is Saeid's job.

Comment

Lets give Skocic a chance.

This is the most unusual way to take over a team, with Covid, a year with practically no training camps, etc. etc. There is so much that we are not privy to. There is so much information that Skocic and the club coach share. Just as an example, I am certain that clubs track players body weight, body fat %, 60 yard dash speed, etc etc... and have targets for all of them. Imagine Skocic having had a conversation with Ezatolahi during the last camp that you need to get your weight down to this, your body fat% to that etc... And instead, all those stats went the wrong way the last few months. Would you invite him? Perhaps, the best motivation to get him fit is to not invite him until he gets those things under control. I am just trying to point out that there are other possible scenarios why Ezatolahi is not invited that we would be totally in the dark about. Could be that Ezatolahi wants to come to camp but his physio believes that he needs a two week rest to take care of a minor injury and has communicated that to Skocic...

Lets give Skocic a real chance. We have no realistic alternative.

Comment

Nobody is asking saeid to score goals. We want assists my friend. Ehsan is getting lots critism but he has lots of assists under his name. Ali Karimi is a type of player that can assist with nice passes too.
                            And yes I agree with you on saeid been a Defensive Midfielder (I've said that in almost all my comments regarding saeid). As of right now we need someone who can assist.
                            Assists are important but we lost the Bahrain and Iraq games because our two defensive midfielders of Ebrahimi and Hajsafi were getting pressed and outmuscled to death leaving us little time to dictate play on the ball. A player who can dictate tempo as a defensive midfielder is just as useful as one that gets assists

Comment

Bottom line is you don't give up on 24 years old player with over 30 caps, with world cup and Asian cup experience, base on a year or two disappointment. He could easy sign with Persepolis or Esteghlal, being on spot light and earn TM spot, but decide to play in the middle of no where to prove himself and have a chance for TM.

Comment

10th of farvardin which is 30th of march.
                                Thanks haji, but I'm curious to the exact time of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X