X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    yeah bro, lets play ansarifard instead of azmoun
    Dumb comment. I’m always saying Ansarifard shouldn’t be invited anymore. But he is always fit and available.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Dumb comment. I’m always saying Ansarifard shouldn’t be invited anymore. But he is always fit and available.
      no its not a <<dumb comment>>.

lets stand for pics tomorrow in tight shirt and see if one of us who has been training for 6 months without break vs another who had near 2 month break followed by a >1 month ankle injury which prevented most aerobic activity will look less in shape than the other lol. Even with those couple extra pounds which will be burned off quickly over the coming weeks there has been no drop in his performance levels. If there was such a noticeable effect on his GAME then I would agree with you it is something very serious that needs to be addressed (like ghoddos situation) but until then its best not to create problems when none exist.

A couple extra pounds in the above scenario is not grounds to drop somebody from TM, performance based factors however are.

Comment

There is no doubt that Azmun has scoring skills not many have. But a fit Azmoun is obviously more effective than a fat one. Those of us who play or have played football understand this concept more readily. Fat=slow=injury. Towards the end of my footballing career (Sunday local league full of fat beer belly bastards who were like raging ball charging at anyone who got the ball) i was getting injured all the time missing games for two three months at the time. Our manger would say you are far too slow these days (polite way of saying you have put weight on) to get out of the way (of the raging fat beer bellied bastards charging at me). But Honestly fat in football is not a good thing unless you are super skilful that might get away with it. Fat also means you are eating wrong food, eating shagging food not pro football player food. I don't thing Messy and CR7 and many other top players get injuried or that often. They have zero fat.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Classic PFDC. One bad picture due to poor camera angle and everyone thinks Sardar, one of our most fit players, has mantits

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            its best not to create problems when none exist.
            I don’t think I’m creating problems by criticizing a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Classic PFDC. One bad picture due to poor camera angle and everyone thinks Sardar, one of our most fit players, has mantits
              It’s not one picture. Go look on the federation’s website. There are more pics than they post on Instagram.

Comment

if sardar is fat then wtf is suarez LOL

Comment

Yea we have to hope for that but Team melli psychologist must work on them. Both bahrain and iraq use farsi "Namoosi" swear words on our players. No matter how experienced you are when someone tackles you and then call you "MJ", you have to be very very clever not to react in a bad way. Deffo psychologist needs to work on our players. Specially Taremi , Hajsafi , and all the defenders.

One simple childish mistake and boom !

Btw do we even have Team melli psychologist ? We used to have one during Carlos queiroz. Hope Skocic is clever enough to hire experienced psychologist for our players
                  Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Can't do much more than hope that our core group of players (Azmoun, Taremi, Mohammadi, etc) who have played against Arabs for 6+ years at this point know how to deal with the mind games by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    It's beyond ridiculous, Sardar is in the best shape of his life and performing amazingly for TM and his club and fast on his way to become Iran's greatest striker of all time (if he isn't already) and then some "experts" here say he has to be benched because they claim to "see" man boobies on Sardar haha, such is the level we see here sometimes.

Comment

Enough with the overanalyzing of the psychological parts - all this talk means nothing if you cant put on a decent performance on the pitch - I freakn hate this defensive mentality thinking about ifs and buts , the referee, Arabs etc - all Bullshit!

Get our there and play fast, take control of the game, play accurate passes, defend as a unit - be stronger than your opponent.
                      Bahrain & Iraq outplayed us and were better then us in the first legs - simple as that!
                      If I dont see a hungry and 100% focused Team Melli - I prefer them not to qualify at all!
                      And this is not CQ defensive football era anymore - we saw how that turned out with Colombia for him - I dont want us to fckn defend with 10 men vs bullshit teams like Bahrain and Iraq and score a fluke goal in the 88th minute of the game
                      we should be off that!
                      We need to dominate teams like these. Jahanbaksh’s on 50 grand a week he probably earns more than the whole Bahrain squad combined - no fckn excuses for a millionaire like him to not bust his ass and put in at least a few good crossess
                      Azmoun is getting Putins Rubles since forever he better bury that first header he gets his head on
                      These guys just need to focus on playing some decent football and all should go well

Comment

definitely not fat in these pictures. Sardar looks hungry to score goals tho .

Comment

do you remember Nikbakht? how fat he had become towards the end? literally lumps of fat hung from every corner of his body. His main concentration was on fashion and his hair style. He was a real talent. But ruined his chances.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            do you remember Nikbakht? how fat he had become towards the end? literally lumps of fat hung from every corner of his body. His main concentration was on fashion and his hair style. He was a real talent. But ruined his chances.
                            Azmoun has done more than Nikbakht in a career thats been 1/3rd as long so far. I think Sardar's fitness issue is being over exaggerated. He's still the monster in the box we need.

Almost like everyone's forgotten that the Russian league only started again this month.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              definitely not fat in these pictures. Sardar looks hungry to score goals tho .
                              think he is sucking it in now ..!! clearly he's been reading the comments on boards and is well aware of our matalaks..!!

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Not really.... sorta overrated as far as i was always concerned ...! Fitness and pace played a Huge Role in his overall level of quality on the pitch ....hence its understandable how he fell off as soon as he lost peak fitness..! he had little else to make up for lack of Peak Fitness..! kinda / sorta like Amiri now ... ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Azmoun has done more than Nikbakht in a career thats been 1/3rd as long so far. I think Sardar's fitness issue is being over exaggerated. He's still the monster in the box we need.

Almost like everyone's forgotten that the Russian league only started again this month.
                                The little band of fat that we can see in the photo may not be much but he really needs to shake that off by running and working a lot harder on the pitch. In the last game I watched him play for Zenit he was subbed after about 70 minutes. But I told my company he will be subbed soon after the second half started because basically he was dragging his feet on the pitch. In contrast look at Taremi. He is fit as a fiddle. Not an ounce of fat on him He works hard on the pitch and doesn't have that extra weight to carry around.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X