This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    He also added that 90-95% of the work for a friendly vs Brazil/Argentina has been done.
    https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2109665
    For both or one of them? Cause if 99% has been done and we don't know which opponent it is, then you know that it will not happen.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Its very unprofessional to say we are in talks with one of a or b..
      Just sounds like he just woke up and are trying to cover up that he hasnt done anything.

He probably just sent an email to a randon brazil account saying

Hey dear mr berazil
      You want peley futbal friday after noon? Peliz bering good futal and neymar ai bering taremi.
      Iff
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

New Zealand is ok depending on the context. If it’s one of the 2 weaker friendlies it’s solid and actually ok prep for wales/scotland.

Chris wood is a solid, physical CF who will test our back line for sure aerially and in terms of his hold up play.

Obviously Winston Reid was samans teammate on brentford last year, an experienced CB.

And they have a good crop of young players in europe. Singh their young attacking mid is on loan in bundesliga2 from bayern, cacace is empoli starting Lb in serie A and very highly rated. They have another CM coming out of Torino academy, few more young guys in different Scandinavian leagues, and 2 experienced defenders in MLS.

Imo they are currently a stronger side than Australia who I think many people would have been to see us play

Comment

New Zealand media on its national team's June friendlies:

"NZ Football was close to locking in friendlies for the All Whites ahead of their playoff in June, to be played in Europe and the Middle East.

Peru is expected to be one of their opponents, with an African or Asian nation being lined up as the other. There were online reports this week about a match with Iran, but it is understood nothing is confirmed as yet."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/footba...ime-since-2011

Comment

Majedi (IFF temp head) had an interview today that really rubbed me the wrong way. When asked about friendlies he basically said I don’t know or go ask Kamranifar. Either he’s an idiot, he’s being spiteful or the IFF is even more uncoordinated than imagined.
            Either way stfu or say you know something but choose not to speak until things are 100%. Nothing worse than people who run from their responsibilities.

Comment

Kamranifar also bought up chance of friendly with Canada (in Canada) which I doubt will happen as politically both sides wont allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Majedi (IFF temp head) had an interview today that really rubbed me the wrong way. When asked about friendlies he basically said I don’t know or go ask Kamranifar. Either he’s an idiot, he’s being spiteful or the IFF is even more uncoordinated than imagined.
                Either way stfu or say you know something but choose not to speak until things are 100%. Nothing worse than people who run from their responsibilities.
                Reminder: This is IR Iran, why expect anything different? The stupidest, most corrupt and laziest people get the top jobs.

Let's not live in an alternative universe.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  He also added that 90-95% of the work for a friendly vs Brazil/Argentina has been done.
                  https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2109665
                  I appreciate their efforts. But how do you have a friendly 90-95% done? It's either 0 or 100%. It's like pregnancy, you either are or not.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Reminder: This is IR Iran, why expect anything different? The stupidest, most corrupt and laziest people get the top jobs.
                    Let's not live in an alternative universe.
                    I’d like to think someone who used to be a football player and the Esteghlal fan boys love so much would be a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I appreciate their efforts. But how do you have a friendly 90-95% done? It's either 0 or 100%. It's like pregnancy, you either are or not.
                      He's a salesman. It's all bullshit.

I’d like to think someone who used to be a football player and the Esteghlal fan boys love so much would be a bit better.
                      He's a regime boy nowadays. It's not a club issue bro, as Estili is a Persepolis guy in there and we see he is probably the worst one.

Comment

Do you have a clip of the interview?

Comment

Do you have a clip of the interview?
                          No video unfortunately.

https://footballi.net/news/r/713374/...می-دانم

Comment

His response to the question of whether we are playing Argentina or Brazil is one of the worst answers I have read from a football official ... 🤦

Comment

His response to the question of whether we are playing Argentina or Brazil is one of the worst answers I have read from a football official ... 🤦
                              Yap. Extremely unprofessional. Way too much sass for a grown ass adult.

Comment

Look what's pinned in Skocic's office

Comment

Working...
                                X