This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what would gucci's net worth be ?
    I should have said retired from playing football, not retired, retired... He is always reading books about entrepreneurship and not listening to naysayers, etc... per his IG account. So to me, it feels like he is looking to reinvent himself in some shape or form.

No idea what his net worth is but he wears very nice cloths and I doubt he has earned enough through soccer to keep up his lifestyle unless independently wealthy...

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://youtu.be/F7tFsI6xdMI
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I should have said retired from playing football, not retired, retired... He is always reading books about entrepreneurship and not listening to naysayers, etc... per his IG account. So to me, it feels like he is looking to reinvent himself in some shape or form.

No idea what his net worth is but he wears very nice cloths and I doubt he has earned enough through soccer to keep up his lifestyle unless independently wealthy...
          his wife's sister is an actress, and his wife is an influencer or interior design person. im sure they are loaded. hes made enough too

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Kamranifar with excuse after excuse to cover up they won’t be able to get a single decent friendly but here he also mentions negotiations with Uruguay and Peru to play a friendly.

Uruguay will be in the US in June, so the only time we could play them is perhaps September, unless they’re willing to fly to Qatar in June (and of course IFF not f***ing up).

https://youtu.be/gR6-vCFTmA4

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Kamranifar with excuse after excuse to cover up they won’t be able to get a single decent friendly but here he also mentions negotiations with Uruguay and Peru to play a friendly.

Uruguay will be in the US in June, so the only time we could play them is perhaps September, unless they’re willing to fly to Qatar in June (and of course IFF not f***ing up).

https://youtu.be/gR6-vCFTmA4
                If we do actually get a friendly Vs a South American team, it will 100% either be Vs Bolivia or Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  If we do actually get a friendly Vs a South American team, it will 100% either be Vs Bolivia or Venezuela.
                  I’lol take them any day over the usual Asian opponents we have

Comment

FFS get rid of them all ... we arent even getting one friendly how embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Argentina friendly probably won't happen because of IR & the AMIA bombing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing

Brazil friendly is a bigger possibility since we played them in a friendly in 2010:

Iran's goal was legit .. No question! Ref mixed up which player the ball was played for.

I wonder what would have happened after Iran 1 - Brazil 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        Iran's goal was legit .. No question! Ref mixed up which player the ball was played for.
                        I wonder what would have happened after Iran 1 - Brazil 0.
                        The third goal we conceded in the dying minutes was all on Haj Safi. His defending was atrocious. This game should have ended 2-1 instead of 3-0.

Comment

https://youtu.be/lSDefRZU09M
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

According to Kamranifar, our first friendly game will be in June against New Zealand in Qatar and behind closed doors.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                According to Kamranifar, our first friendly game will be in June against New Zealand in Qatar and behind closed doors.
                                He also added that 90-95% of the work for a friendly vs Brazil/Argentina has been done.
                                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2109665

Comment

Working...
                                X