Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think New Zealand, Costa Rica and Peru are good options for friendly games in June

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      Wouldnt it be disrespectful to egypt fans to do that in the middle of africa cup? when his focus has to be at the egypt NT
      Didn't he negotiate with Colombia in middle of Asian Cup?

And those videos are disgusting. I wouldn't stay if fans did that. Kudos to Skocic. Sad thing is the guy has done nothing but heap praise on Iran and Iranian hospitality. This is how we show gratitude. Shame on the haters!
      Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Games may be 100 minutes instead of 90 minutes. Do you feel confident with our current level of fitness?

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

After shameful treatment of CQ by Perspolis supporters (I am a longtime Perspolis fan and I am still ashamed) we now have the shameful treatment of Skocic by Esteghlal supporters. With this kind of attitude, are we surprised that we have an incompetent IFF and IR in charge? No one, let alone our TM Head Coach, should be treated like that. We need to grow up as a nation.

Go TM!

Comment

Unfortunately, everything football wise in Iran is split up due to this Perspolis-Esteghlal rivarly, even foreign TM managers.

All the Esteghlalis are going to be supportive of CQ and all the Perspolis fans are supportive of Skokic/Branko.
            At the end of the day, we need to come together for the sake of Team Melli and the country and put the sorkhabi non sense behind.

I particularly don't like Skokic's coaching, but he still needs to be supported as long as he is the TM coach. Put all the insults and bashing away.

Comment

Unfortunately Iranian football fans have a doctorate in creating hashiyeh out of thin air - prime example how we are our own worst enemy in many ways. Those chants are super disrespectful and only harm TM…..if these a-holes could only realize that their stupid kori actually hurts us then maybe it wouldn’t be such a funny joke to them. Or maybe they do realize and just don’t care….I think it’s the latter.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

with fucking moronic fans like this, we truly DESERVE the likes of wilmots and plenty of dumb coaches like him.

we dont deserve a gutsy, ambitious coach who has balls the size of heads of these fans, to take on a team on the verge of elimination and turn it around within a couple of games to make it the first team to qualify for the WC.

we just dont deserve ppl who serve us (what we did to Shah is our greatest example).
                we deserve ppl who treat us like shit, ride us like donkeys that we are.

Iranian mentality has its positives and negatives. But NAMAK NASHNASI is one of its biggest, most despicable trait we have!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  After shameful treatment of CQ by Perspolis supporters (I am a longtime Perspolis fan and I am still ashamed) we now have the shameful treatment of Skocic by Esteghlal supporters. With this kind of attitude, are we surprised that we have an incompetent IFF and IR in charge? No one, let alone our TM Head Coach, should be treated like that. We need to grow up as a nation.

Go TM!
                  Exactly. It's always "Marg Bar this-or-that" or "I saw his face on the moon" ... deifying or vilifying, that's our cultural cue!

I hope Skocic gets replaced soon (if he doesn't, we will have to keep him). But he is also a human being and a man that should be respected. Question his moves, tactics, strategies, preparation etc. but nothing worse than emasculating a man publicly.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

we did the same shit with Ivic. replacing him with Talebi!!!
                    and our *** edited*** fans never learn from past screw ups
                    I'm sure some of these fans dream of their majidis and golmohamadis and other sub-par coaches being picked.
                    typical Iranian trait, again.
                    Namak nashnasi aside, we rise up and say we dont want X. without ever wondering who will replace X!!!
                    We wanted Shah gone. and never had the brains to ask WHAT we wanted. and here we are 43 miserable, death-filled, proverty ridden years later!!!
                    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 04-06-2022, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      Namak nashnasi aside
                      Namak nashnasi is not appreciating how Queiroz revolutionised our national team and how for two world cups we have played far better than the some of our parts, giving us the happiest moments I remember as a TM fan. That is namak nashnasi

As for the "fucking ass hole fans" comment, shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Games may be 100 minutes instead of 90 minutes. Do you feel confident with our current level of fitness?
                        I really hope this is a really late April Fool's Day.

Comment

with fucking moronic fans like this, we truly DESERVE the likes of wilmots and plenty of dumb coaches like him.

we dont deserve a gutsy, ambitious coach who has balls the size of heads of these fans, to take on a team on the verge of elimination and turn it around within a couple of games to make it the first team to qualify for the WC.

we just dont deserve ppl who serve us (what we did to Shah is our greatest example).
                          we deserve ppl who treat us like shit, ride us like donkeys that we are.

Iranian mentality has its positives and negatives. But NAMAK NASHNASI is one of its biggest, most despicable trait we have!

"gutsy and ambitious"? The guy was an unknown PGL coach. Anyone coach trying to build their resume (like sko) would have taken the TM job, even if they had 0 chance of qualifying to the next round. let's not blow things out of proportion here: all Sko did was help TM beat teams that they beat 9.5/10 times anyway. To this day he hasn't gotten a result against a decent side.

Still, very rude what these fans are doing in the stadium and I agree that soccer culture inside iran is toxic and gross.

Comment

we did the same shit with Ivic. replacing him with Talebi!!!
                            and our fucking ass hole fans never learn from past screw ups

I'm sure some of these fans dream of their majidis and golmohamadis and other sub-par coaches being picked.

typical Iranian trait, again.
                            Namak nashnasi aside, we rise up and say we dont want X. without ever wondering who will replace X!!!
                            We wanted Shah gone. and never had the brains to ask WHAT we wanted. and here we are 43 miserable, death-filled, proverty ridden years later!!!
                            Booming economy, rising middle class, free education, progress in women's rights, strong currency, roads, universities, hospitals, factories.... But Nooooooo, let's roll the dice, it can't get any worse than this right?!!!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              "gutsy and ambitious"? The guy was an unknown PGL coach. Anyone coach trying to build their resume (like sko) would have taken the TM job, even if they had 0 chance of qualifying to the next round. let's not blow things out of proportion here: all Sko did was help TM beat teams that they beat 9.5/10 times anyway. To this day he hasn't gotten a result against a decent side..
                              Iran-Iraq record (post-revolution) before Skocic 8 wins out of 19 percentage= 42% A bit less than 9.5/10 you mentioned (with Skoci 3/3 100%)

Iran-Bahrain (post-revolution) before Skocic 6 wins out of 15 Percentage = 40% Also a bit less than 9.5/10 (with Skocic 1/1 100%)

Your numbers seem to be a wee bit off. Any questions?!!
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Its who skokic is associated too and the corruption he is involved with

i dont want it anywhere near TM its disgusting

Comment

Working...
                                X