Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys the potential Portugal Italy game is played before the draw so the winner will be placed in Pot 2. The winner of Wales, Austria, Scotland or Ukraine will be placed in Pot 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
      Guys the potential Portugal Italy game is played before the draw so the winner will be placed in Pot 2. The winner of Wales, Austria, Scotland or Ukraine will be placed in Pot 4.
      I stand corrected. ty. We need Turkey to come through with a big upset and knock out both Portugal and Italy...

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I just can't wait for the 1st April to come, I'm starting to find all these potential permutations substantially taxing on my small male brain

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            The penalty call in the 2000 Iran-Saudi game was the last time we had a call in our favor vs as Arab team. It's been 22 years.
            Bro against UAE in UAE this last fall we got that red card rescinded for a VAR offside check that wasn't even part of the actual VAR check. And we got a penalty. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              I stand corrected. ty. We need Turkey to come through with a big upset and knock out both Portugal and Italy...
              Bro lets beat SK first , then we can discuss this. Honestly It will be a sad world cup if we miss big teams like Portugal and Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Bro lets beat SK first , then we can discuss this. Honestly It will be a sad world cup if we miss big teams like Portugal and Italy.
                Maybe they should have focused on beating Switzerland or Serbia..

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Maybe they should have focused on beating Switzerland or Serbia..
                  both teams (italy and portugal ) messed up big time but world cup without ronaldo and italy is not really the same.

Comment

World Cup 2018 had no Italy and it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Bro against UAE in UAE this last fall we got that red card rescinded for a VAR offside check that wasn't even part of the actual VAR check. And we got a penalty. Lol
                      That was us being fortunate to have VAR work in time (it wasn't working in first half). It wasn't like we got a wrong call in our favor.
                      The luckiest we've been in a game in the last 10 years was qualifying leg 1 in Uzbekistan where we won 1-0 with a last minute goal even though Uzbekistan was much better. We then lost to Uzbekistan in Tehran for it to wash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        That was us being fortunate to have VAR work in time (it wasn't working in first half). It wasn't like we got a wrong call in our favor.
                        The luckiest we've been in a game in the last 10 years was qualifying leg 1 in Uzbekistan where we won 1-0 with a last minute goal even though Uzbekistan was much better. We then lost to Uzbekistan in Tehran for it to wash out.
                        Still a call in our favor. People like to act like there's some conspiracy with referees in AFC against us when we play Arab teams which isn't the case. They got an important call correct in a difficult situation. The worst of it was Ben Williams and it was because of his grudge against CQ

In the Uzbekistan game, it looked like they had basically scored too (Hosseini cleared it off the line). We dodged a bullet then

Comment

Guys everything is going on our way and if .. IF (god forbid ) we lose or get a draw tommow against SK, then it will be a huge disappointment for us. I hope our players understand this, so they can play with gheirat.

If sweden , uruguay (against peru) and senegal lose , then we will be in Pot 2! We just need to win SK .

Uruguay vs Peru is very important for us

Comment

Well with italy it would've been even more great and also it did have Ronaldo. portugal vs spain was probably the best game of the tournament.

6 nice goals in one match. 3 goals for ronaldo. Head to head match. It was simply the best match of the tournament.

Also 2018 wasn't that great IMO. Croatia vs England (final) was not really that exciting for me .

I rather see finals like Italy vs france (2006) . Germany vs Argentina (2014) .

Comment

Euro 2020 had Italy and it was great.

Italy must qualify.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

They all tested Negative, will join last practice today.

Comment

Working...
                                X