Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys what about Beitashour? He is having a good start to MLs season...hear me out...

The last 3 teams he has played for have done well, including setting point records in the MLS. He had an off year last year but seems to be in the starting rotation this year. He plays as the lone CB for Colorado and they have yet to concede a goal thus far! He is older at 35 but seems to be in great shape from what I've seen thus far.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Guys what about Beitashour? He is having a good start to MLs season...hear me out...

The last 3 teams he has played for have done well, including setting point records in the MLS. He had an off year last year but seems to be in the starting rotation this year. He plays as the lone CB for Colorado and they have yet to concede a goal thus far! He is older at 35 but seems to be in great shape from what I've seen thus far.

eeeeeeesTeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!

Dude is a good player. Really bummed that because of the distance and his language barrier he didn't get much more playing time in TM.

Comment

Fully agree I Would love to see it but we know unfortunately it won’t happen
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Love the idea to try him back out given our dearth of quality in defense! I wonder what conversation CQ had with him in order to reach the agreement that Steven should remain at the ready for WC18. It was all so unusual when his name was on the preliminary list after not appearing since WC14.

Comment

You guys clearly missed my point. I was simply implying the fact that teams are looking for players that can perform well and be effective in the game! It doesn't matter if they are 18 or 39 yrs old, as long as they can physically and technically perform well. Looking at how science/technology is going, we will see some 40 yrs olds playing good football in future. Ronaldo could be the 1st one.

Basically my point is that don't judge players on their age, judge them on their performance and physical/technical ability.

Omid ebrahimi should've been invited without a doubt.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            At least the world has some mbappe vlahovic, haaland and plenty other young popping up. U23 is called Omid? We don't even have some hope like shekari, Allayar, delfi, ghaedi (and we saw what they become). I guess the model now is taremi popping up pretty late
            Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Do we have any Modric, Ronaldo or Sergio Busquets in our team?

If anything the Manchester united example is a big argument in favor of youth. The older players who think their spot is guaranteed and moan about hard work should be kicked out. Not given a free pass for things they have done in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              Agreed. Awful, awful names. Why would he invite these guys and not invite Kante, Van Dijk and Messi??? Very strange indeed... oh, wait!!!

Listen, we have our core 14 or 15 players, and the rest are invited to come to camp, get some experience being around TM players and staff and to be observed more closely by the coaching staff. No must have players have been omitted, so decent list.
              yes because 33 year old kamal needs experience for the World Cup..... Please

Comment

https://youtu.be/-HtDD8Fukp8
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Akhe Torabi che goozi ast ke be jaaye Mohebi da'vat mishe?

Bache hezbollaahie chossoo.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Joint meeting -Majedi & Skocic
                    The two sides exchanged views on the status of the national team to meet with south Korea, which will be held on March 24.
                    Skocic discussed the process of TM's progress towards the world cup and the assessment of the leading situation.
                    Majedi expressed support of the technical staff and its performance, stated that after the match with Lebanon, a comprehensive a plan should be made to attend the Qatar world cup.

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 03-19-2022, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Comment

They are not even training with the actual matchball. Our national team is preparing for the World Cup with $25 balls?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            They are not even training with the actual matchball. Our national team is preparing for the World Cup with $25 balls?
                            is that photoshopped ...!!? better be
                            if legit, that is utterly the most irresponsible cheapskate thing to be doing..!!
                            if the equipment manager was stupid enough to buy that shitt for our trainings thinking its as good as the official (only a fraction of the price of the real thing) then vaay be halemoon..!!
                            it would also only proof what i suspected from the earlier gang-up by these pofuses to get rid of Azizi Khadem..!! for all his supposedly intolerable shortcomings as IFF president, the one thing the guy was good at was to pick and choose a good timing and means and methods(majles and whatnot) in order to force the cronies in the government to provide some desperately needed funding to run his already bankrupted Federation prior to presidency..!!
                            once the pro$pect of some 10mil WCQs prize became evident, they ganged up to get rid of him and install a bunch of their own yes-men cronies (similar to Mehdi Taj, the scandalous IFF President prior to him) in order to milk most of that money towards lining up their own pockets slowly instead of what it was intended for which was TM WC prep and attending expenses..!!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 03-19-2022, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Akhe Torabi che goozi ast ke be jaaye Mohebi da'vat mishe?

Bache hezbollaahie chossoo.
                              Torabi at least has the most assists in the league, Hosseinzadeh on the other hand gets invited for goals against relegation sides. This guy would never be called up if he didn’t play for a Esteghlal, Saeid Sadeghi and Aliyari are way better than him.

Comment

Torabi having the most assist in the league. Yes crappy IPL but i rather have him than Ghaedi at this point

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X