This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The whole red/blue thing needs to be set aside for TM's sake. We don't want to get like it was under RIP Pourheydari's time where had to have guys like Esmail Helali and Mohammad Navazi invited to TM so blue and red fans wouldn't cry.

Now every squad that Skocic releases, red and blue fans say where are our players. The truth is most of them are probably very close to each other in terms of ability. The bigger issue for me is defensively we either don't have outstanding talent, or if they're any good they're constantly injured!
    I agree. But you know that neither clubs' fans can be rationalized with. 9 players from this list come from these two clubs.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Am I only one who is upset by that photo of JB and Son? He came to Tehran and took a point, and our captain was smiling with him after the game? Son should be smiling, not JB… This used to be serious rivalry…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Am I only one who is upset by that photo of JB and Son? He came to Tehran and took a point, and our captain was smiling with him after the game? Son should be smiling, not JB… This used to be serious rivalry…
          I hear you, but under that logic they would never take a photo together on the field because one team will always be the loser, even in a draw. Sportsmanship and professionalism need to be considered. If it were a home loss I'd agree otherwise.

Comment

Not really a bad list but really annoyed with few player getting invited. Kamal, Ehsan , torabi etc.... These players are not even top 5 in their own teams.

foreaxmple : Benched 33 yrs old IPL player, Kamal Kamyabinia is invited yet Omid ebrahimi 34 years old playing top class football is not invited!

Mohammad mohebi not invited . Maybe cuz he is benched?? but so is kamal and Beiranvand

Looking at how things are going i'm guessing sarlak and ahmad will start .

Positive point about the list is that Mehdi ghaedi is not invited. That should be a wakeup call for him to get his shit together.
            Another positive point is Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh (21 yr old) getting invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Old squad. Can not only blame Sko for that, as overall IPL players ages is pretty high. And most teams still play lots of even over 35 players.
              But he could have invited few younger kids as well
              I don't even think we can blame IPL when the world is moving towards older players. With the technology and science that we have, i think its time to adapt our minds that age doesn't mean anything now days. Look at barca , real , manchester etc... Whats the point of having young players when they cant perform half of older players.

I think the avg age of 27 now days is like avg 22 yrs old for 10-20 years ago.

Comment

Experience is often overrated, as I’ve seen plenty of veteran players make mistakes, so if a young player is good enough he should be invited

However, with the improvements in fitness technology we have these days, age isn’t what it used to be. Players are playing at their peak far past normal age ranges from being in shape.

In regards to the list, disappointing to see kanaani unbanned, lack of discipline. Also, our midfield stinks. We are paper thin

Comment

Awful names on this list not suprising when skokic is selling out for $$

Comment

Kamal and Nasrallah are two names I didn’t wanna see on that list, except from that it’s ok.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      Awful names on this list not suprising when skokic is selling out for $$
                      Agreed. Awful, awful names. Why would he invite these guys and not invite Kante, Van Dijk and Messi??? Very strange indeed... oh, wait!!!

Listen, we have our core 14 or 15 players, and the rest are invited to come to camp, get some experience being around TM players and staff and to be observed more closely by the coaching staff. No must have players have been omitted, so decent list.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I don't even think we can blame IPL when the world is moving towards older players. With the technology and science that we have, i think its time to adapt our minds that age doesn't mean anything now days. Look at barca , real , manchester etc... Whats the point of having young players when they cant perform half of older players.

At least the world has some mbappe vlahovic, haaland and plenty other young popping up. U23 is called Omid? We don't even have some hope like shekari, Allayar, delfi, ghaedi (and we saw what they become). I guess the model now is taremi popping up pretty late

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Do we have any Modric, Ronaldo or Sergio Busquets in our team?

If anything the Manchester united example is a big argument in favor of youth. The older players who think their spot is guaranteed and moan about hard work should be kicked out. Not given a free pass for things they have done in the past.

Comment

Guys, the list can never satisfy everybody. We all have our own preferences but we have to put our trust in the coaching staff .. I know in Iran all sorts of shit goes on behind the scene but let's just support out team.

GO IRAN GO

I want another win in Seoul. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Also I know we want young CBs, but I'd rather have inform CBs.
                              98 we had a 34 year old Mohammadkhani who hadn't been in TM for at least 4 years come back and perform admirably.
                              2014 we had Seyed Jalal and Sadeghi who were 32 do very well (granted the system we had set up helped them alot too).

CBs can be old. They just need to have form and chemistry. Unfortunately they are not going to get that in Qatar .
                              Jalal was badly exposed vs Bosnia.. Specially vs Dzeko.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar and Saman will be much better off flying to Seoul than others since flights are more available and shorter. In case of Saman, there are direct flights from London. I am worried about Mehdi (and Beiro) since the shortest duration from Porto to Seoul is between 25 to 27 hours with one change. Sophisticated schemes exist for dealing with jet lag, in terms of changing sleeping and eating patterns to destination early. I don't know how much of that will be utilized. Mehdi will barely recover from jet lag if he is not released before the Boavista match on Sunday. In the best case scenario, he will be in Seoul Tuesday mid morning.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X