X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horrendous news.. so overrated

Comment

I thought Ramin was banned forever after what he did, just saw his picture in a sport show they were linking him with Perspolis. They should invite him if they’re forgiving Kannani, Moharami needs competition.

Comment

Our starting CBs at the World Cup will be from Al Rayyan and Al Ahli…

Comment

He should have been banned for breaking the quarantine or attempting to break it. Quite stupid of him. Not Tm material for sure.

Comment

Great news. So who will replace shoja?

Comment

throwback. miss azadi at full capacity. ajab goli zad mehdi taremi. also allahyar's first goal for tm

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                I thought Ramin was banned forever after what he did, just saw his picture in a sport show they were linking him with Perspolis. They should invite him if they’re forgiving Kannani, Moharami needs competition.
                agree, ramin was such an asset for us, great hustler and no one could match his crosses!

Comment

He's got really small balls but if we're letting this lot-a-loot morons in the squad, we may as well welcome him too.

Comment

Well, soon gameday! 1 win and we are in world cup, that starts in about 10 months! also known as the last great world cup before it changes to 3 teams per group.. i still wonder what will happen if all the games end up draw all teams 2 pts.. :/ 🤔

Its going to be nice to enjoy watching TM in the "last wc".
                    Also now rhat Taremi is back and Kaanani isnt banned i got a more positive view on skoochie.

But so far, its allwayz the same.
                    Before the game starts its been some time since last game so i start thinking yeah he is ok fk it lets give him a chance in wc he might do great actually.. then game starts and after first half i want him out nevet been so confused by a tm coach before, previously its been easy, either good or out..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Skicic. Interview with ISNA.IR
                      سوال: از لیست تیم ملی برای بازی با عراق و امارات چه خبر؟
                      هنوز برای اعلام لیست زمان داریم. وقتی به ایران برگردم آخرین شبهات و علامت سوالها را بررسی خواهیم کرد و لیست نهایی اعلام خواهد شد. شاید ذکر این نکته برای فوتبال دوستان ایرانی خالی از لطف نباشد که مهدی طارمی در لیست حضور خواهد داشت. با این حال، انتظارات بسیار بالایی از او دارم و دوست دارم مهدی توقعات را برآورده کند. طارمی برای تیم ما بازیکن مهمی است و باید اعلام کنم که خوشبختانه از راه تعامل و صحبت توانستیم با در نظر گرفتن منافع تیم ملی موضوع را حل وفصل کنیم.

Comment

Thank you St Mark!
                        Here is translatin with google translate

Skicic. Interview with ISNA.IR Question: What about the national team list for the games against Iraq and the UAE? We still have time to announce the list. When I return to Iran, we will check the latest suspicions and question marks and the final list will be announced. It may not be unkind to mention that Mehdi Taremi will be on the list for the football of Iranian friends. However, I have very high expectations from him and I would like Mehdi to meet the expectations. Tarmi is an important player for our team and I must say that fortunately we were able to resolve the issue by interacting and talking, taking into account the interests of the national team.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            indeed, namaknashnasieh IFF had nadaareh..!!
                            when in full fitness , he was one of, if not the highest overall caliber TM players of last few decades..!! thank you Ashie

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              when in full fitness , he was one of, if not the highest overall caliber TM players of last few decades..!! thank you Ashie
                              I'll never forget his header that almost scored over the Argentina keeper in WC 2014 (at 9:35 mark of the highlight video below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM8SuYBjjEY

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I'll never forget his header that almost scored over the Argentina keeper in WC 2014 (at 9:35 mark of the highlight video below)
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM8SuYBjjEY
                                his Immense TM debut is the one etched most in my memory..!! Never have i seen a more monumental TM debut performance ever before nor since..!

Comment

Working...
                                X