This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Of course he should be banned. For how long is another story, just like how the england players were banned for similar thing.
    If skocic wants to adopt the same principles of respecting national team when taremi disagrees with his blanket opinions of Iranian players qualities, and gets banned for 1 camp for that, then kanani the night of a critical WC qualifier offering (she did not suggest) some girl to come to TM bus so that he can do something with her there to get around covid protocols in the hotel then he deserves a punishment proportional to that offense. Much more serious than disagreeing with skocics opinion via a vague tweet by the way.
    Foden and Greenwood weren’t officially banned. They broke Covid protocols at the time and so were sent home … Foden was back in the squad soon after but Greenwood hasn’t been back in since I think.

Comment

thanks for the important clarification. Not banned for vague tweet but not picking up phone to discuss vague tweet. At any rate he was banned for a camp (2 games).

This player was trying to organize sex on the team bus night before critical WC qualifier, in violation of covid protocols, team protocols, and basically ever single shred of self respect, responsibility towards national team, and general decency a normal professional would have. IF taremi is banned for 2 games for the above then this should carry a much heavier proportional punishment.

I wonder if it is normal that a national team camp where world cup qualification is at stake should be jeopardized bc one guy has an erection the night before the game. What kind of message of discipline and focus does that send?
      He wasn't banned, he didn't answer the phone to get called up lol. When you blatantly ignore the head coach and the assistant coach, who is a respected veteran of Iranian football, and then flat out refuse to come play when your teammates call you too, what do you expect? Of course he's not gonna get a call up, he refused one lol

Not saying Kanaani shouldn't get some sort of punishment of course, but this myth of Skocic banning Taremi cause of a vague tweet needs to stop. The man straight up refused the invite himself, what did you want them to do? Go to Portugal and drag his ass back to the Team Melli camp?
      Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 12-27-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

While I think the judgement (and several synapses) were missing by Kanani for this rendezvous attempt, the meet up in the TM bus didn't actually happen. So if he gets banned, it would be for a "thought crime", rather than an actual infringement or breaking COVID/TM protocols. If IR goons ban him for having phone sexual fantasies that's another story, but in any western country, this would be a 15 minute highlight reel on ESPN and then forgotten about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
          seriously. some people have mullah mentality. so he wanted to pick up a girl?? im sure many have said worst things to girls when they go to the disco. we know he will get expelled because this is the islamic republic. its not a normal country. other players around the world do worst things and they have no repercussions. but these players are in ir iran. sad sad sad. these jakesh mullahs are running brothels around iran btw. lying and hypocritical dayooses

sad for kaanani. even if u dont think he should be starter. this is cruel to him. even cq liked kaanani.

also after the toothpick injury prone sadegh is. we should invite back ramin who also suffer same fate as kaanani and blacklisted.
          شیوه حور و پری گر چه لطیف است ولی
          -
          هر سخن جایی و هر نکته مکانی دارد

Comment

Per the audio he is offering her to come to the TM bus at 10 or 11 pm for “eshgh o hal” bc he says the covid protocols don’t allow them to meet in the hotel.

It’s a major issue and should be dealt with appropriately
            I’ll wait for verification, but using the TM bus as his emarat-on-nesa is a big no no and not appropriate. Definitely suspendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I’ll wait for verification, but using the TM bus as his emarat-on-nesa is a big no no and not appropriate. Definitely suspendable.
              Again, the bus meeting didn't actually happen (as far as we know). They guy could have promised her a fantasy sex session in the center of Azadi stadium's pitch, doesn't mean it would/could have happened. If he is suspended, it will be more from the moral police standpoint than actually breaking any COVID/TM protocols.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Again, the bus meeting didn't actually happen (as far as we know). They guy could have promised her a fantasy sex session in the center of Azadi stadium's pitch, doesn't mean it would/could have happened. If he is suspended, it will be more from the moral police standpoint than actually breaking any COVID/TM protocols.
                very good points kako

Comment

Fuck me... We are going to start Shoja as one of the CBs at the world Cup, aren't we?
                  Last edited by The; 12-28-2021, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Considering that voice imitation or computer generated ones are not that hard, I rather wait to see what happens here. I am not convinced that this actually happened. Who taped this? I have a sense that certain internal and external circles are not happy with the success of the TM and they are feeding the rumor mill. Of course, I could be wrong.

Go TM!

Comment

Just stepping back here a bit: still not sure after listening to the audio that it's genuine, as it sounds edited/cropped, and the "female" voice sounds very deep, could have been a phishing/setup situation???
                      If real, and if he gets banned, I won't shed any tears.
                      well thats not all of his voices. There is other ones that he asks for nudes. And he says "trust me i'm not gonna save them i'm more scared than you for those images to be stored in my phone"

Honestly i don't want a player that is more interested in having sex with some random girl in back of the bus than being actually concentrated on Team melli games.

PS: I don't think he will be banned as he is great friends with azizi khadem and i know he has his back. So sadly he won't be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Considering that voice imitation or computer generated ones are not that hard, I rather wait to see what happens here. I am not convinced that this actually happened. Who taped this? I have a sense that certain internal and external circles are not happy with the success of the TM and they are feeding the rumor mill. Of course, I could be wrong.

Go TM!
                        presuming it's genuine and not a phishing scenario, I still don't see any obvious breach of protocol. He made a stupid decision to offer TM bus, which didn't actually happen to our knowledge. Who gives a crap? Just move on. Again, if he gets a ban for this, it will be from the morality police rather than other obvious breach.

Comment

We can't afford loosing more defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Lmfaooooo is this real?

Comment

presuming it's genuine and not a phishing scenario, I still don't see any obvious breach of protocol. He made a stupid decision to offer TM bus, which didn't actually happen to our knowledge. Who gives a crap? Just move on. Again, if he gets a ban for this, it will be from the morality police rather than other obvious breach.
                              Yeah, who cares. It's weird but not that uncommon. Just move on from it. He's too important to be cut for that shit

Comment

thanks for the important clarification. Not banned for vague tweet but not picking up phone to discuss vague tweet. At any rate he was banned for a camp (2 games).
                                This player was trying to organize sex on the team bus night before critical WC qualifier, in violation of covid protocols, team protocols, and basically ever single shred of self respect, responsibility towards national team, and general decency a normal professional would have. IF taremi is banned for 2 games for the above then this should carry a much heavier proportional punishment.
                                I wonder if it is normal that a national team camp where world cup qualification is at stake should be jeopardized bc one guy has an erection the night before the game. What kind of message of discipline and focus does that send?
                                Less banned, more like he refused (and according to Bagheri, is still refusing) to accept the invite lol
                                Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 12-27-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X