This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    No correction from IFF site but i will edit my posts regardless.
    Just when I thought IFF media is getting better they do something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Just when I thought IFF media is getting better they do something like this.

Finally they corrected it , I think their reporter did not know meaning of Abavi. Frankly i think Pedar is nicer than Arabic Abavi

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Finally they corrected it , I think their reporter did not know meaning of Abavi. Frankly i think Pedar is nicer than Arabic Abavi
        Agreed. And to think we have people who think Arabic is not liked by the government.

Comment

Put a track suit on Bagheri, and he can star in a Hollywood movie as a hitman

Before anyone starts getting hot and bothered, I'm not being malicious against Bagheri. He is one of the greatest TM players, and I am glad he is able to continue working as an assistant coach with TM while so many others ended up not following thru (for example: AK8, Neku etc). Wish we still had a midfielder like Bagheri still playing.

On another note, why is it that it feels as if Bagheri is one of the few former TM players who has kept in shape? Bless him for not succumbing to the Soltani kabob curse like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

On another note, why is it that it feels as if Bagheri is one of the few former TM players who has kept in shape? Bless him for not succumbing to the Soltani kabob curse like the rest.
            I noticed that too. Especially for someone who is naturally a big guy with a big frame. He really seems to keep himself in top shape!

Karim Bagheri even in retirement as a player continues to massively impress.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Put a track suit on Bagheri, and he can star in a Hollywood movie as a hitman

Before anyone starts getting hot and bothered, I'm not being malicious against Bagheri. He is one of the greatest TM players, and I am glad he is able to continue working as an assistant coach with TM while so many others ended up not following thru (for example: AK8, Neku etc). Wish we still had a midfielder like Bagheri still playing.

Ali Karimi has also done a good job of that !

Comment

Mirzapour is in the camp too and he’s in excellent shape.

Comment

Today With TM

Azizi khadem, president of IFF, joined the TM's camp in Doha, qatar.

With him in this trip, Mahdavi kia, technical advisor IFF, along with Norouzi, the medical advisor of FF

Comment

latest vid from practice

Comment

You have to really give it to the Qataris. They’ve built football infrastructure that even most west European countries would be envious of.

Even more shocking when you consider most of it is going to sit empty after the World Cup as they don’t really have the population to sustain it.

Comment

Ali Adnan the veteran of Iraq is out due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Ali Adnan the veteran of Iraq is out due to injury.
                          If true this could be a huge boost to our forwards as Adnan is one of their best players and defenders.

Comment

Our issue isn't Iraq's quality, it's our own lack of.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Our issue isn't Iraq's quality, it's our own lack of.
                              Strongly disagree. We have issue for sure (tactical and mental mostly) but quality is definitely there. One of the best TM talent pools ever.

Comment

In all fairness, I think our federation is doing all it can, and doing a great job. Lack of kit provider should honestly not be considered their fault, with sanctions around you can't blame them.

GO IRAN; GO TM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X