X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      I was confused by this
      lol. you're right! I didn't even notice.
      With the grassrolling Lebanon did, confusing them with Bahrain is understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        ^ thanks for clarifying, cant read Farsi haha.
        Yeah many more have posted it.
        Here bro, now you can read farsi: https://farsireader.com/webdemoen/

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          What ticks me off about IFF is we have the same damn issues every time.

This is why I say get a domestic supplier.
          A domestic supplier will give you the stuff directly and produce in Iran. Whereas Uhlsport is perfectly happy to go through dirty middle men in Dubai who just peddle off horeshit as authentic athletic wear.

In terms of TM financial rewards... I am not sure what can be done there. IFF is 10 million euros in debt (at least) and their building has been seized by an Iranian holding company. They don't have money. period.

well whoever the foook (SM/IFF/other goozoo mullahs above them )who bragged and promised those reward$ for Players for getting them outa our sticky situation in Bahrain earlier and saved their scandalous assses from egritious wiltits debacle earlier, NEED TO STEP THE FK UP AND PONY UP THEIR PROMISED BONUSES ...!!
          and provide TM with far better preparations schedule, and lousy fking kits and other pity expenditure items..!!

Comment

will someone post the full match?

Comment

Why don’t Bagheri and Hashemian say something about the issues the players posted about …says alot about them being yes men too. CQ used to fight for his players against the regime and iff all the time. Scokic and his crew are silent

Comment

Colors changing hue

Now, I understand what you tried to say to me
                And how you suffered for your sanity
                And how you tried to set them free
                They would not listen, they did not know how
                Perhaps they'll listen now
                Vincent

Comment

This team is basically our 2005 team, with Ivankovic at the helm.

The World Cup will be disastrous.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    Sad, but true. My fear too.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                      Why don’t Bagheri and Hashemian say something about the issues the players posted about …says alot about them being yes men too. CQ used to fight for his players against the regime and iff all the time. Scokic and his crew are silent
                      CQ has a lion-alpha personality. He won't stand for any BS.
                      Bagheri/Hashemian are finally getting their best coaching role with a IPL mid table coach.. They're not going F up this opportunity and speak up to the federation and potentially lose their jobs..
                      CQ has the credentials to speak up and do whatever he wanted.

Comment

Exactly the same type of comments and posts which were happening then are happening again. It's like history is repeating itself.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          [/B]

well whoever the foook (SM/IFF/other goozoo mullahs above them )who bragged and promised those reward$ for Players for getting them outa our sticky situation in Bahrain earlier and saved their scandalous assses from egritious wiltits debacle earlier, NEED TO STEP THE FK UP AND PONY UP THEIR PROMISED BONUSES ...!!
                          and provide TM with far better preparations schedule, and lousy fking kits and other pity expenditure items..!!
                          Tale as old as time man.
                          These promises come and go. If you believe them, you're very gullible.

Whenever TM or any athlete in Iran works well, every fat piece of shit IR crony comes out to take photos and smile wider than their stomachs just so they can somehow clam credit.
                          For example when Hassan Yazdani went back home after the Olympics, a local politican came and took a photo and gave him a gift card... which was alreaddy used !

Or someone like Bana (GR wrestling coach)… is still renting an apartment in Tehran even though he has bought us so many medals and so much joy.

Instead government wastes their efforts on what people wear, or where they dance or kooft and zahre mar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                            This team is basically our 2005 team, with Ivankovic at the helm.

Not at all. Issue then was our players weren't united. They're very united now. We don't have mini cliques in TM anymore (such as the Daei vs Karimi camps in 2006).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Tale as old as time man.
                              These promises come and go. If you believe them, you're very gullible.

Whenever TM or any athlete in Iran works well, every fat piece of shit IR crony comes out to take photos and smile wider than their stomachs just so they can somehow clam credit.
                              For example when Hassan Yazdani went back home after the Olympics, a local politican came and took a photo and gave him a gift card... which was alreaddy used !

Or someone like Bana (GR wrestling coach)… is still renting an apartment in Tehran even though he has bought us so many medals and so much joy.

Instead government wastes their efforts on what people wear, or where they dance or kooft and zahre mar.
                              what..?? who was that scandalous mofo..??
                              that is soooo fking messed up.... Fkn Savage nonetheless..!!

Comment

Looks like Branko is resigning from oman as they failed to win against them!

Hopefully we don't see him anywhere around team melli!

Comment

Working...
                                X