X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Wont allahyar be getting u23 callup?
    Anyways besides kaveh inclusion over him (Kaveh really has been weak for the last year+) the list is pretty good. Dont see any glaring omissions.
    Nice to see Majid get deserved call back. Also really happy that Yasin is still in the list, hope to see him get some minutes.
    Milad I think is called bc sko wants to play hajsafi at CM (god help us), given the issues of both Ezatolahi, Nourollahi in the past month for the club sides.
    Ghayedi as much as I hate his Mall League transfer still deserves call up until a legionairre winger does something of note. Mohebbi maybe in a few months will be that guy but so far hasnt done anything.
    I would have called up Alipour or Allahyar instead of Kaveh.
    Agree, even if you go by European league standard, as our friend Hoorad said, Alipour deserves it more than Alahyar, he plays in much better league and played lots of min this season so far and did Ok overall.

I think he will start Hajsafi as LB, his experience of Hajsafi as CM in few games wasn't convincing.

Comment

Dont think we should judge Ghaedi on his choice of leage. We are all dissapointed but best player should get called up, not best league. These are separate and shouldtn be mixed cuz of emotions.

Karmi played most of his career in shitty leagues and was still miles ahead of most players in TM..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This will be the line up most likely,

Beiro

Sadegh-Kanani-Shoja-Hajsafi
        JB-Saeid-Nour-Amiri
        Sardar-Taremi

Comment

My take on the lineup.

- Would rather see Allahyar over Kaveh. I think Kaveh is done with TM. He's solid but I don't think he'll see any significant playing time. Rather have Allahyar around the TM players and incorporate him going forward.
          - Not a fan of Siavash Yazdani. Much rather see Aref Aghasi since he's much younger and more potential.
          - Glad to see Yasin Salmani and Saleh Hardani included again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Agree, even if you go by European league standard, as our friend Hoorad said, Alipour deserves it more than Alahyar, he plays in much better league and played lots of min this season so far and did Ok overall.

I think he will start Hajsafi as LB, his experience of Hajsafi as CM in few games wasn't convincing.
            I personally dont judge just based on Euro league or where they play. The games I have seen of Allahyar he is not finished product any means but he gives you raw speed, big physical presence, and huge energy on and off the ball. That can be more useful as a sub, either down the right hand side or in case anything happens to sardar,taremi than Kaveh who at this stage struggles to start for some crap belgian side.

Alipour is also in discussion bc he provides similar characteristics to allahyar but also I think gives you better linkup play as CF. Another good option, both much more likely to help TM than Kaveh.

Also I think it would send bad message if he reverts to hajsafi at LB. Noorafkan is a young player who finally got his chance and really took it (ok his performance wasnt perfect but good enough to get another chance for sure).

Comment

Beiro

JB-Saeid-Nour-Amiri
              Sardar-Taremi
              Love the shape. 4-4-2. I like JB playing a little further back. I think Sadegh, Hajsafi and Saeid are on the bubble and may or may not start, they other eight are pretty certain.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                I personally dont judge just based on Euro league or where they play. The games I have seen of Allahyar he is not finished product any means but he gives you raw speed, big physical presence, and huge energy on and off the ball. That can be more useful as a sub, either down the right hand side or in case anything happens to sardar,taremi than Kaveh who at this stage struggles to start for some crap belgian side.
                Alipour is also in discussion bc he provides similar characteristics to allahyar but also I think gives you better linkup play as CF. Another good option, both much more likely to help TM than Kaveh.
                Also I think it would send bad message if he reverts to hajsafi at LB. Noorafkan is a young player who finally got his chance and really took it (ok his performance wasnt perfect but good enough to get another chance for sure).
                I don't agree on Alllahyar, but that is your opinion and few other who loves this guy which is fine. His game still need to fit into a system, he still play games heads down, probably playing in a club which everyone thinking for their own stats doesn't help, i don't know.
                Regarding to Hajsafi, i believe he will be back as LB, and i don't think it will send a bad message, Norafkan replaced the team captain which was injured and now is back. Anyway i am not a fan of Hajsafi but we all know coaches love him. Even in AEK, trained only few days with the team and he is starting.

Comment

I think Weaket selection of Dragon is at fullbacks and it will be explore by opponents.

Kaveh when is ready deserve to be invited but it does not seems to be at his best unless coach has a different assignment for him.
                  Siavash is more ready than Aghasi.
                  Naderi may be is a better choice and more ready than Ehsan.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    I think Weaket selection of Dragon is at fullbacks and it will be explore by opponents.
                    Kaveh when is ready deserve to be invited but it does not seems to be at his best unless coach has a different assignment for him.
                    Siavash is more ready than Aghasi.
                    Naderi may be is a better choice and more ready than Ehsan.
                    Agree, D is my concern more than CM against better opponents, we lack stability on both R and L back, and Shoja-Kanani duo have been solid but i don't trust them against stronger opponents.

Comment

Beiro

JB-Saeid-Nour-Amiri
                      Sardar-Taremi
                      Yep this will be lineup unless Nourollahi is hurt. Hajsafi always scares me altho he was good vs Iraq

Comment

Agree, D is my concern more than CM against better opponents, we lack stability on both R and L back, and Shoja-Kanani duo have been solid but i don't trust them against stronger opponents.
                        Shoja and kanaani first test will be Korea. I miss PAG so much, he brought so much stability to our back line. Shoja and kanaani are not good under press

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          Shoja and kanaani first test will be Korea. I miss PAG so much, he brought so much stability to our back line. Shoja and kanaani are not good under press
                          Yes PAG is our best CB, but even when he was healthy Kanani-Shoja are Skocic choices.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              Skocic and Mahdavikia probably have an agreement for Allahyar to play for U23... Just me guessing.
                              you are correct! Allahyar is a key player for U23.

Comment

Overall good list.
                                + :
                                Hardani and y.salmani there
                                The usually top legionnaires

- :
                                The uae tourists there, even if we don't have much choice for nouraholi spot.
                                Sarlak has nothing to do there, specially IPL didn't even start.
                                Kaveh is pretty weak currently. Allahyar, Zahedi could have taken its spot but that's not a big deal.
                                Alipour is back to the bench in Portugal, I still wait his real take off there to really consider him. Even if I appreciate alk his efforts

Comment

Working...
                                X