X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Taremi/Skocic undate.

https://footballi.net/news/r/672784/...m_source=insta

To me, it sounds like Skocic gave the list of players to IFF for the next games and probably did not include Taremi. IFF panics and sets up this arrangement to try to get Taremi to smooth things over dinner.
    Khosham omad va dame aghaye Skocic garm. Nice to see that Skocic IS NOT afraid to drop Taremi from the list contrary to what we've been told by some of our resident experts here.

No one is bigger than the team and in my opinion Taremi should just stick to playing football which he is good at rather than causing controversy/creating hashieh as he's done in the past numerous times.

Comment

I think this is being blown way out of proportion , I’m with Dr Doom on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Khosham omad va dame aghaye Skocic garm. Nice to see that Skocic IS NOT afraid to drop Taremi from the list contrary to what we've been told by some of our resident experts here.

No one is bigger than the team and in my opinion Taremi should just stick to playing football which he is good at rather than causing controversy/creating hashieh as he's done in the past numerous times.
        This is such a reductive point of view.

You are so eager to defend Skocic even though they both did the wrong thing.

NOONE is above the team and that INCLUDES Skocic. I don't care if he got his feelings hurt. He said something dumb and got a dumb response back.

You don't drop the best player currently in TM because you personally don't like him or what he indirectly said about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I think this is being blown way out of proportion , I’m with Dr Doom on this.
          IFF arranging dinner before the next game for Taremi/Skocic and you think nothing is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            This is such a reductive point of view.

You are so eager to defend Skocic even though they both did the wrong thing.

NOONE is above the team and that INCLUDES Skocic. I don't care if he got his feelings hurt. He said something dumb and got a dumb response back.

You don't drop the best player currently in TM because you personally don't like him or what he indirectly said about you.
            It's a reductive point of view because it does not fit my agenda <--- Say that instead, pres80

What did Skocic say that was "dumb"? Skocic didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Quit lying bro.

You drop whoever is harming the NT, doesn't matter if they are Ronaldo or Messi. No one is bigger than the team. And we all know from history that Taremi is not shy from any controversy.

Comment

well good by iff to do that.. this is ridicoulous, if he was getting dropped for those mild comments..and its not a show of strenght of skooch to drop him, its a show of weakness. a show of strenght is calling him and invite him to dinner or sort it out over phone/zoom and he should have dont that and not the iff..

in the end, critics move us forward if its handled in the right way, but if handled in the wrong way it causes no good. its up to the leader to hadle it..

now to point out, i dont know if skooch scratched the name of taremi first from the list, so iff made a move and set the meeting up or they just set it up and he was in the list.. but maan skoochie if it bothers your just call the guy up he didnt insult you personaly anywayz.. its not like he said he ate to many cevapes or something like that..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

IFF arranging dinner before the next game for Taremi/Skocic and you think nothing is going on?
                I was talking about the media response and how they have made the situation worse, like Dr Doom was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  well good by iff to do that.. this is ridicoulous, if he was getting dropped for those mild comments..and its not a show of strenght of skooch to drop him, its a show of weakness. a show of strenght is calling him and invite him to dinner or sort it out over phone/zoom and he should have dont that and not the iff..

in the end, critics move us forward if its handled in the right way, but if handled in the wrong way it causes no good. its up to the leader to hadle it..

now to point out, i dont know if skooch scratched the name of taremi first from the list, so iff made a move and set the meeting up or they just set it up and he was in the list.. but maan skoochie if it bothers your just call the guy up he didnt insult you personaly anywayz.. its not like he said he ate to many cevapes or something like that..
                  That was just me guessing that maybe Skocic had dropped him from the list and IFF got involved. Your scenario is as plausible if not more plausible that it was Skocic's idea to set it up and clear the air. Sorry if I was not clear that it was only me guessing.

Comment

yeah no i got that you were guessing since you wrote " it sounds like", im guessing to, thats why i claryfied that i dont know
                    and yeah your right, its possible skocic set it up or it was his idea aswell, and media writes/iff take the credit for it and say iff set it up.. in the end nobody knows.. its stil ridiculous since he didnt say anything bad, and neither did skoochie
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lol now we are part of the select group of countries everybody in world football laughs at Bc they don’t call up their best player.

Great to be on this illustrious list with gabon, thank you daneshmand!

Comment

honestly think skocic will be fired if he does drop taremi from TM. He is working for free and they will end up changing him for yahya/neko or mehdi. I cant see skocic calling up everyone except for Taremi and media/fans and even IFF accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Lol now we are part of the select group of countries everybody in world football laughs at Bc they don’t call up their best player.

Great to be on this illustrious list with gabon, thank you daneshmand!
                          Again, that was me guessing that he might have dropped Taremi and not based on any solid source. However, I don't understand how CQ when drops one of our best players, he is amazing/left a legacy behind but if Skocic drops one of our players, we are gabon!!!

Comment

Again, that was me guessing that he might have dropped Taremi and not based on any solid source. However, I don't understand how CQ when drops one of our best players, he is amazing/left a legacy behind but if Skocic drops one of our players, we are gabon!!!
                            LOL, as if a Croatian expat working in Iran like Skocic is the reason for why we are being categorized with countries like Gabon and not other underlying reasons or factors that lie elsewhere. Straw-man argument.

Comment

Who did cq drop on level of taremi to this current team?

Shoja? We had montazeri jalal and PAG all of whom were excellent throughout CQ reign. He got amazing performances out of majid in WC situation.

Who else? Rahmati who couldn’t move an inch off his line to catch a cross? His exclusion is comparable to taremi?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kin...er-united/amp/

Right now quieroz is being mentioned by some pretty well known people as potential solution for united disaster. There is no need to compare him to skocic really.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Who did cq drop on level of taremi to this current team?

Shoja? We had montazeri jalal and PAG all of whom were excellent throughout CQ reign. He got amazing performances out of majid in WC situation.

Who else? Rahmati who couldn’t move an inch off his line to catch a cross? His exclusion is comparable to taremi?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kin...er-united/amp/

Right now quieroz is being mentioned by some pretty well known people as potential solution for united disaster. There is no need to compare him to skocic really.
                                CQ created some ripples when he dropped Rahmati and Aghili.

Comment

Working...
                                X