• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    it was posted on his page few days ago

• mahdavikia_mehdi
      Verified

بعد از سالها تلاش و برنامه ريزی، اهداف پيش بينی شده برای استعدادهای ايران،با رفتن گروه اول بازيکنان آکادمی کيا به اروپا، در حال تحقق است.
      تشکر فراوان از همه عزيزان در آکادمی کيا به خاطر زحماتتان������✌️
      @fckia[

4d
    Yes, but I think the photo wast taken at a different time.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I love seeing Karim and Vahid next to Skocic. I think they are a big reason for the success. The experience they bring to the table is immense. Kudos to Skocic for choosing them and holding on to them. This (using previous TM players) is perhaps an area CQ could have done better in.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

TM has retured and had practice today.
        Practice did not include players who played yesterday.

Comment

Eza's birthday party (or hazing?) Even Dragan gets in on the action.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/239...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

“We are disappointed, but we will not give up, we will continue fighting,” said van Marwijk, who led the Netherlands all the way to the FIFA World Cup final in 2010.

“We can only prepare for the remaining matches. If we win them all, we will qualify for the World Cup. We need to be stronger and use this defeat to motivate ourselves to perform better than we did."

We faced a very strong Iran side,” admitted van Marwijk. “Physically they were better than us and that helped them control the second half.

“In the first half we were good and had several chances, but then they scored. They were better than us because they have players from top European leagues. I can't blame my players.”

Iran head coach Dragan Skočić declared the passage a significant moment in the match.

"An important win in a really difficult match for us,” he said. “I was not pleased with my team's performance in the first half, but we improved in the second half and overall, I'm happy with how we played.

"That VAR decision moment was a vital one for us. We were better in the second half, but we would have had defensive problems playing with 10 men."

https://www.the-afc.com/en/national/...esilience.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              “We ar
              Iran head coach Dragan Skočić declared the passage a significant moment in the match.
              "An important win in a really difficult match for us,” he said. “I was not pleased with my team's performance in the first half, but we improved in the second half and overall, I'm happy with how we played.
              "That VAR decision moment was a vital one for us. We were better in the second half, but we would have had defensive problems playing with 10 men."
              Sometimes during attacks i feel we play with 10 men. Norrollahi is not contributing as much as expected of him during offence, He is not creative offensive MF. It sees often Sardar & Mehdi has to rely on each others and not much help from him. He lacks dribling skills and his shooting aew rare and often not accurate. He play better for his club not for TM.

Comment

Iran vs S Korea NO VAR

مشکل بزرگ بعد از خرید تجهیزات از شرکت بلژیکی؛

رسمی؛ ایران - کره جنوبی VAR نخواهد داشت

با اعلام دبیرکل فدراسیون بازی ایران و کره جنوبی بدون حضور وی ای آر برگزار میشود.

Comment

با پیگیری های رییس فدراسیون؛
                  شریفی: خرید، ورود و تست
                  VAR
                  صورت گرفت

From IFF site
                  VOR ! Room !

Comment

That must be Video Operation Room (VOR)

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-09-2021, 07:18 AM.

Comment

^so basically a dude with a TV screen in a room with a home-made VOR sign. Well, I guess it checks all the boxes for AFCs demands for VAR!

Comment

My guess is that the middle picture (the stand) is what's used at the sideline of the pitch for the ref to look at.

Then there needs to be some control software, so the the field stand for the ref and the screen for the off-field VAR refs in the VOR room can be synced:

From either station, scenes and camera angles can be selected, cued, played back, paused, zoomed, slow motioned etc with the other station always synced up showing the same thing at all times.

All that combined with audio communications (mics and speakers in headsets).

Technically this should be very easy to implement and wouldn't even need software development beyond using an off-the-shelf authoring system.

I assume the main reason there are only a few approved FIFA VAR systems has more todo with certifications. I would not be surprised if in order to get certifications there is room for corruption...

Comment

Would be nice if IFF start to negotiate future friendlies before the WC. I know sanctions and co, but we should start to push for friendlies with Belgium (iranian boss), Switzerland (supposed to be neutral), austria or some eastern euro countries like Ukraine, serbia, hungary..

Others western countries are out of reach, except maybe Portugal (plenty of legionnaires, and a special event with daei meeting cr7)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Would be nice if IFF start to negotiate future friendlies before the WC. I know sanctions and co, but we should start to push for friendlies with Belgium (iranian boss), Switzerland (supposed to be neutral), austria or some eastern euro countries like Ukraine, serbia, hungary..

Others western countries are out of reach, except maybe Portugal (plenty of legionnaires, and a special event with daei meeting cr7)
                            Unfortunately, it's very hard to pull these Euro friendlies off. Iran has been branded with a scarlet letter. Most nations wouldn't touch TM/IFF with a 10 Km pole fearing US sanctions (money is usually exchanged during friendlies, unless setup by a neutral party, which Qatar has done for us in the past). Our best bet is still African/Asian countries, and maybe a South American country.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Unfortunately, it's very hard to pull these Euro friendlies off. Iran has been branded with a scarlet letter. Most nations wouldn't touch TM/IFF with a 10 Km pole fearing US sanctions (money is usually exchanged during friendlies, unless setup by a neutral party, which Qatar has done for us in the past). Our best bet is still African/Asian countries, and maybe a South American country.
                              It deserves to being pushed though. As you says qatar could be an intermediate.
                              I think biden and US has other things to do to check a random eastern country for a friendly. Bosnia didn't have problems

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X