This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Misaghi's interview with Skoicic ahead of the UAE game.
    https://footballi.net/video/667940/%...B1%D8%A7%D8%AA
    That translator did a terrible job and even that grease ball misaghi picked it up……he really sucks, it’s not the first sooti from this translator either. I miss aryan ghasemi he was by far the best translator we ever had. Guy was 100% pure passion
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Having only 2 days of practice before a wcq game is another masterclass from AFC organization

Comment

^
        Bcoz the lazy f&%king idiots couldnt bother to think, plan & set the schedule for asian nations.
        All they did was copy-paste Europe's, with European small jump & hop travels!!
        F%&king AFC ass holes with their empty skulls
        what can you do?

==================

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        All native americans came to US from the northern europe when everything was forzen up and there was a path through north pole... So, native americans should only be allowed to play for Sweden or Iceland!!!
        Not from Europe.
        Asia, caucuses and what now passes for Russia.
        That was the direction of the migration. Never from Europe till many many MANY centuries later

it's like this:
        Africa --> Caucuses & west asia --> 1) southwards to Iranian plateau & 2) eastwards to India and subcontinent 3) Caucuses and straight east (this group went all the way towards china, koreas and japan and across to Alaska and went southwards towards americas (north an south america)

also:
        Africa --> north + Caucuses ---> some of these hung around. Some went north and some west and occupied the trees in the green continent. lived like freaking apes. ate each other's shit for a very long LOOONNGGG time (while in the east, civilizations bloomed and thrived)

Comment

TM Practice:

Comment

Comment

Mashallah Dragan! Looks like he’s hiding one of the balls under his shirt lol! Love the guy though

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Mashallah Dragan! Looks like he’s hiding one of the balls under his shirt lol! Love the guy though
                A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  Well then. Skocic has got quite a balcony!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    The problem with such a large balcony is that you can't tell from upstairs who's knocking at your front door

Comment

چند ماهته؟

Comment

Nice Majid is back!!
                        Iran chikaresh mikoneh?!?!?

Comment

Would be nice to see Abedzadeh, Hosseini, Salmani, and Rezaei play. Curious what Rezaei could do with some pacy wingers playing as inside forwards.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I think we will see a mix of our A and B team against UAE. Against SK you will see our A team.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              The problem with such a large balcony is that you can't tell from upstairs who's knocking at your front door
                              ehm Alaahyaar...cough cough..!!

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                                I think we will see a mix of our A and B team against UAE. Against SK you will see our A team.
                                I doubt it, no good manager would do this in a crucial match. We have to play our strongest squad vs both the UAE and South Korea. We've missed out of prior world cups losing to minnow teams in Asia while playing full strength squads such as the 3-1 loss to Bahrain in 2001 which knocked us out of the world cup eventually. Iran needs to go into tomorrow's game with the same squad (except for Azmoun and maybe Hajsafi coming back) we played with against Iraq and play just as well.

If we qualify with games in hand, then we can talk about starting with A or B players.

Comment

Working...
                                X