This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Embarrassing ! Year 2021 and we see this! IFF GTFO baba !

I don't understand, I thought they signed a contract with UhlSports, why the hell are they making the jerseys in the hotel room LOL. If this is the case we should have just kept the adidas kits?

Comment

^^^ 1 day before the match! lol can you believe it? One bloody day before the match and imagine if the machine is broken in middle of the printing !

Comment

Uhlsport has embarrassing quality control.
        In 2014 after CQ complained, Uhlsport went and checked the vendors (in Dubai) that provided TM kits. The official vendors were scamming on quality.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Embarrassing ! Year 2021 and we see this! IFF GTFO baba !

That quality control is amazing! Precision hand measurement with no fancy lasers or rulers. Dadash and uncle in the back to make sure its a seamless process. Our boys are well taken care of!
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            That quality control is amazing! Precision hand measurement with no fancy lasers or rulers. Dadash and uncle in the back to make sure its a seamless process. Our boys are well taken care of!
            Each jersey is handcrafted before each match. This is why they say we have a "5 star federation"
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

We can't take our foot off the pedal after beating Bahrain. That said, I am worried about how old TM is, and that combined with the climate in Bahrain, and I hope we play a younger squad vs Cambodia while also resting some key pieces for Iraq.

Beiranvand GK
              Mohammadi LB
              Hosseini CB
              Kanaani CB
              Nemati RB
              Hajsafi CDM
              Torabi LM
              Jahanbakhsh RB
              Ansarifard CM
              Ghayedi ST
              Rezaei ST

Would be good to get PAG, Ghoddos, and Gholi some more playing time here, and perhaps try out Esmaeilifar. I wish we had some younger folks around though.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/p/CPy99QfDjcO/
                What's unprofessional about a 2-man kit manufacturing factory ran out of a hotel room?
                Anyone got Agha Morteza's IG so I can slip into his DMs and request one of those?
                lmao..!!
                Originally posted by Taz View Post
                IFF saved on the excess baggage costs and decided to get the kits in Bahrain. Economically very astute, really.
                Ni**as are Broke these days... ..!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...89063960403971
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

With Amiri apparently out for the next two games: can TM bring in another player for him? Iran is very close by, so a substitute player could be brought in!

If not because of a deadline issue, IFF should log a complaint, because the tight deadline would be related to the unusual close spacing of 4 games every 3 days.
                    In effect, the roster would be locked in as if this was a tournement roster, instead of the individual long spaced games that would be normal in qualifying matches.

If it's a VISA timing issue then it would be up to Bahrain of being honorable and granting it quickly enough.

(This way we could bring in Ebrahimi for example).

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      If it's a VISA timing issue then it would be up to Bahrain of being honorable....
                      I've never seen these words used together in a sentence like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                        With Amiri apparently out for the next two games: can TM bring in another player for him? Iran is very close by, so a substitute player could be brought in!

If not because of a deadline issue, IFF should log a complaint, because the tight deadline would be related to the unusual close spacing of 4 games every 3 days.
                        In effect, the roster would be locked in as if this was a tournement roster, instead of the individual long spaced games that would be normal in qualifying matches.

If it's a VISA timing issue then it would be up to Bahrain of being honorable and granting it quickly enough.

(This way we could bring in Ebrahimi for example).
                        Kamyabinia is injured as well so Sarlak (Persepolis) and Aref Gholami (Esteghlal) have been called up. Let's see if they get to Bahrain comfortably.

Comment

Regarding Amiri's situation, one of the TM medical staff, doctor Shahab, said that Amiri has a hamstring injury (IFF link below) and they are still doing diagnostic work. In the mean time, Skocic has called Milad Sarlak and Aref Gholami to the camp in case Amiri does not recover in time for any of the remaining matches (second link).

Shahab's brief statement: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8327/%D8%B4%...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Sarlak and Gholami addition: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8326/%D8%A7%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

aref gholamis invite makes no sense to me. then I guess Skocic planned to use kamal as CB, and we already have 4 CB's. I know he prob won't get playing time but still

Comment

^and why not Ebrahimi which woulda been the most logical, shoe-in veteran who could play anywhere across CM area..?
                              wtf is Eskoocher's problem with Omid..? this shitt is freaking ridiculous... !! like his obsession with Haji Sooti ..!
                              makes you wonder if this clown can actually recognize footballing talent for shitt.?

Comment

the Instagram page iran_legiuner is stating that Azmoun, Kanaani and Torabi will be missing against Iraq due to 2 yellow cards.
                                This info is wrong, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X