Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then i tryed to search youtube for it but found everything with a balloon except this therapy.
    so, how do I balloon my back?
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      ok then i tryed to search youtube for it but found everything with a balloon except this therapy.
      so, how do I balloon my back?
      What Is Cupping Therapy? Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More (webmd.com)

What are the benefits of cupping?

What are the dangers of cupping?

Does cupping actually work?

Why does cupping hurt so bad?

What are the benefits of cupping?

Does cupping actually work?

Why does cupping hurt so bad?
      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-09-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

^ Merci!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

wtf? TM players have been doing this since 2013 - how have people just seen this lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            With a nice shout out to Dragan in the article:

Iran continued their perfect run under Dragan Skocic with the Iraq win extending their winning streak under the Croatian manager to nine. Skocic, who took over from Marc Wilmots a year and half ago, was still in his recovery from Covid-19.
            Crazy that Wilmots was in charge a year and a half ago. Time is flying...

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              Lol the china player looks a couple of shades off.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
              That’s probably based on Elkeson, naturalized Brazilian player who now plays for China. Just my guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Its quite mainstream in physiotherapy these days, not sure if any of you have had it done. Definitely helps with areas where you have had a tweak, hard impact, tightness, etc.
                Swimmers made it famous at the Olympics to help stimulate blood flow and muscle relaxation. Thorpe, Phelps, many others did it starting in Sydney.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Iran's Skočić hails well-deserved victory, Iraq's Advocaat bemoans defensive gaps

"I am very satisfied with the performance and the result," said Skočić.

"We had the mentality and the shape of a team. There is a lot of excitement and emotion in such games, but we were the better team in how we managed it. I thought we deserved this victory.

"It was very good for us that we scored early, because it gave us the opportunity to manage the game. In the first half, we played as expected, but in the second half we depended on counter attacks and were able to control Iraq's attacks."

For Iraq, the defeat leaves them with a point from two games, having held Korea Republic to a goalless draw in Seoul in the group opener, and coach Dick Advocaat was not impressed with his side's display on the night.

“We feel let down, just like all Iraqi people after this loss,” said Advocaat.

“We have to sit down, think properly and prepare for the rest of the games in these qualifiers. We have to put the right players in the right positions, because we played two matches in a week and there are eight games to go so we need to start picking up points."

"We played with four defenders here as we did against Korea Republic and we did well back then. Today though, gaps appeared at the back.

“We tried to get back into the game by pushing on some offensive players, but it did not work.”

IR Iran travel to the United Arab Emirates for their next game on October 7 before hosting Korea Republic five days later, while Iraq play hosts to Lebanon then face the UAE in Dubai.

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...erved-victory-

Comment

Futsal World Cup starts Sunday, do we have a thread on it, or can someone start it perhaps?

Comment

Advocaat bemoans defensive gaps - So I guess Dick couldnt plug the holes
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Analysis: Iran 3 - 0 Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIu3HaSqhLQ
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Iran chikaresh Kard..??

Comment

Good episode, could have gone longer.
                            As for what TM's tactics are - they're Croatian. That's about it. They believe in some shape, but mostly want players to bring out their best individual play. They're not going to put mats down in a training session and tell players they can't move out of it like Dutch or German coaches might do.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Good episode, could have gone longer.
                              As for what TM's tactics are - they're Croatian. That's about it. They believe in some shape, but mostly want players to bring out their best individual play. They're not going to put mats down in a training session and tell players they can't move out of it like Dutch or German coaches might do.
                              Thank you, we had to make it short as we were all very busy and had limited time.

Agreed, his coaching style is based on adaptability and flexibility. He doesn't seem to stick to one formation but more based on the opponents, match by match.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

As you mentioned before, he is a fairly old, retired Dick, and a Dutch one at that. You cannot expect too much.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X