This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    LOL. It's okay, it's mostly fruit on top (as every Persian mom would say while stacking her son's plate with more dessert) =)
    And once your done eating they mention yekam topol shodi...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

This team has faced so much adversity these past few months and looks to be the most cohesiveness and collaborative team in our history. Thank god the days of media blasting and courts of public opinion are behind us. Hated that drama and the wolves in the media will never change so focus inward and go onward. Go TM!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

great pictures! i love that saman and gholi just wanna eat the cake and are staring at it, when the others pose for the camera. reminded me of the old hungry days at other kids parties, went there just looking forward to eating the cake, fk the rest yeah i was a fatty kid

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          no cake for dragan and saeid plz
          Lmaoooooo

Comment

Probably first time ever i see the head of IFF with TM training clothing

Comment

Azizi Khadem said VAR should be installed in Azadi(even temporary) before SK match.

Comment

2022 World Cup qualifiers.. South Korea temporarily takes the lead by defeating Lebanon
                Quotes from the article:
                "The victory gave South Korea four points after two matches in Group A of the final qualification phase. South Korea had a scoreless draw with Iraq last Thursday.
                South Korea's next Group A match will be against Syria at home on Oct. 7, and they will then travel to Tehran to take on Iran on Oct. 12."

I like how the journalist used the phrase "temporarily takes the lead..."

Iran needs to win against Iraq to lead the table on points again!

Comment

TM celebrating Samans birthday vid. Seems he is super well integrated into the rest of the group these days. What a great pickup he was/is/will be for us.

Comment

did brentford had any mention of Sammy's BD on their twitter yet? if not someone should cue them in

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      did brentford had any mention of Sammy's BD on their twitter yet? if not someone should cue them in
                      not yet...

Comment

With the second game Iran-Iraq finished with a great 3-0 result and all of today's results in, here is the current 2022_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_AFC_Third_Roun d
                        table.

In terms of points It's not perfect (Korea-Lebanon draw would have been),
                        but still great second best result, sweetened by a nicely padded best in group goal differential.

Since I couldn't find the current table in an easy text-able cut and paste format,
                        I did some work html to spreadsheet, reorder colums, remove some columns, etc.

Standings as of 2021-9-7:

Team Pts GD W D L
                        Iran 6 4 2 0 0
                        South Korea 4 1 1 1 0
                        UAE 2 0 0 2 0
                        Syria 1 −1 0 1 1
                        Lebanon 1 −1 0 1 1
                        Iraq 1 −3 0 1 1

Comment

it was also clear from the beginning that the arab teams would tie each other often. this is happening now.
                          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

By the way, Iran is the only team today that scored more than 1 goal. It just shows how low the quality of Asian football is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              By the way, Iran is the only team today that scored more than 1 goal. It just shows how low the quality of Asian football is.
                              Or how close the competition is..
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                                Or how close the competition is..
                                True but I watched some matches and the quality was really low. But still Asia > Africa

Comment

Working...
                                X