This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    That scammer Wilmots is on German TV as a guest for Belgium vs Italy game. Happy we got our selfs out of the mess he created for us...
    Here is what The Guardian thinks of Marc Wilmot's management of Belgium: Thank god we got rid of him fast!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-match-report

Comment

According to some "experts" here Wilmots has to be a much better coach since he coached the Belgian national team ao and Skocic coached Malavan and Khooneh be Khooneh, cause it's all about CV. However, reality showed that CV doesn't say much.

Comment

Marc Wilmots went into politics after he retired from football according to wikipedia
        After retiring as a footballer, Wilmots went into politics. He was elected to the Senate for the French-speaking conservative party, the Reformist Movement (Mouvement Réformateur or MR) in the 2003 federal election. He received 79,437 votes, a number surpassed only by 17 other candidates in the whole country during the elections

It is a common knowledge that politicians are mostly corrupt anywhere in the world. They do each other favours and install each other in positions to secure their interests and that is how politics works. Wilmots most likely became Belgian NT manager because of his connections in politics but he proved to be an idiot in managing football teams and whatever a team he manged achieved was not due to him but due to the players and others in the management team. He is a disaster.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I haven't followed iran nt for a while and didn't want to create a new thread.
          What happened to omid ebrahimi and majid hosseini?

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 6

What Marc Wilmots did to our national team (first back to back losses ever in a WCQ from TM), his general privileged attitude and the way he showed he only cares about money will never be forgotten. This guy is a true charlatan! I hope he never gets a coaching job again. Skocic is already a much more level headed and involved manager even though he has a small resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
              I haven't followed iran nt for a while and didn't want to create a new thread.
              What happened to omid ebrahimi and majid hosseini?
              Ebrahimi surprisingly wasn't called up for the last qualifier squad. Majid Hosseini was called up but was most of the time on the bench together with Pouraliganji since it seems that the nt coach Skocic is building on Shoja Khalilzadeh & Hossein Kanaani as the duo for the central defense.
              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                Ebrahimi surprisingly wasn't called up for the last qualifier squad. Majid Hosseini was called up but was most of the time on the bench together with Pouraliganji since it seems that the nt coach Skocic is building on Shoja Khalilzadeh & Hossein Kanaani as the duo for the central defense.
                i’d rather an out of form pag and hosseini partnership instead of khalilzadeh and kanaani

Comment

I truly hope that PAG can reclaim is spot from Kanani, he is levels above him as a defender and much more dangerous in set-pieces.

Comment

Any news on a potential new IFF crest or was all that earlier news just hot air?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Any news on a potential new IFF crest or was all that earlier news just hot air?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        I truly hope that PAG can reclaim is spot from Kanani, he is levels above him as a defender and much more dangerous in set-pieces.
                        Today Hossein Kanaanizadegan was summoned to the "Ethics Committee" for a video. I am not sure what the accusations are against him, but it's all over Iranian media.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                          Today Hossein Kanaanizadegan was summoned to the "Ethics Committee" for a video. I am not sure what the accusations are against him, but it's all over Iranian media.
                          Hope he didnt do a Dzyuba video..
                          https://www.redbubble.com/i/greeting...57904294.5MT14
                          Edit: do you have a link?

Edit: i made a youtube search on Kaananizadehgan limited on news from the last week, and I guess this has something to do with it?
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqxa6kiEeLQ
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

IFF changed so it all has been forgotten.

Comment

Guys, true/confirmed that we won’t play any of the WCQ games in Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                IFF changed so it all has been forgotten.
                                Is there anyone here with IFF connections that can remind them??!! I thought they were going to incorporate the Persian Asiatic Cheetah into it?

Comment

Working...
                                X