This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice today

Last edited by St_Mark; 08-30-2021, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      For those in US…

Paramount+ schedule for Qualifiers and ACL in September.

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.co.../view?id=58116
      Awesome. Thank you. There is a free one week trial, and we can watch Iraq Vs Korea right before our game on Thursday.

Comment

Missing players Sardar, Saeed , Karim. Moharam

Comment

Is there a reason why Azmoun is not with the team right now? Afterall, Zenit did play on Thursday which means Azmoun have had all the weekend to come to Iran.

Could he possibly be in France right now despite the news today about Zenit stopping the transfer to Lyon?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            Is there a reason why Azmoun is not with the team right now? Afterall, Zenit did play on Thursday which means Azmoun have had all the weekend to come to Iran.

Could he possibly be in France right now despite the news today about Zenit stopping the transfer to Lyon?
            Per his IG account, he is in Iran touring a factory!!! I am sure he'll join the camp soon. Since he can't play on Thursday, he probably have asked for a few extra rest days.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Practice today
              shit about to get real...

Comment

Mirzapour is for now GK coach

tomorow training with full squad.

Comment

For those in US…

Do you know if this is valid for Canada too?

Comment

Interview with Rezaie, TM Media Manager: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9307/%D8%B1%...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Summary in English:

- Bagheri and Khanban will join the camp tomorrow

- Skocic and Hashemian don't have any symptoms but will stay in quarantine until consecutive negative tests

- These are tough times and we have to strictly abide by all the FIFA and AFC pandemic protocols so that we could keep hosting TM matches in the future

- TM Futsal is in Belarus and will go to the WC Futsal after a couple of friendlies, WTM is getting ready for its preliminaries in Uzbekistan and now we have the TM in Tehran in full force, we are going through major infrastructural revamp

- 190 requests have come in for media presence and we shall prioritize media attendance at the match

- Olympic hotel personnel went through PCR test today

Go TM!

Comment

Against teams with no talent and less resources than us. Whats the highest level team this crony has coached against? Dinano Zagreb 10+ years ago? Its really sad to send this talented team to a World Cup with Dragan Skocic. Taremi was right… I can’t believe so many were calling for him to exclude Taremi for those comments…
                      Can someone notify this gentleman that we are in Asia and that TM is no Brazil? So far Skocic has achieved great results for TM after the horrible situation Wiltits had left us in. And he has done something Queiroz could not do in 8 years, namely beating Iraq and Bahrain away in do or die games. Allahyar is not invited because we have better forwards. Ashkan is a grandpa and has no place in TM anymore, let's invite Ali Daei and Mahdavikia while we are at it.

7 out of 7 wins, go TM!

Comment

For those in US…

Thanks I logged into my account and it hasn't posted any of the games yet. ill keep an eye out and hopefully they post the games soon. Just a heads up their coverage of Conference league has been crap. They covered like 25% of the games. Hopefully we get to watch the matches in good quality or can find a decent stream. Ill let you guys know if I see anything in regards to AFC qualifiers get posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Can someone notify this gentleman that we are in Asia and that TM is no Brazil? So far Skocic has achieved great results for TM after the horrible situation Wiltits had left us in. And he has done something Queiroz could not do in 8 years, namely beating Iraq and Bahrain away in do or die games. Allahyar is not invited because we have better forwards. Ashkan is a grandpa and has no place in TM anymore, let's invite Ali Daei and Mahdavikia while we are at it.

7 out of 7 wins, go TM!
                          My fellow gentleman, I would never confuse Skocic’s TM for Brazil. What a low level of football was on display in those games. And I must disagree with you. I don’t think getting out of our first round of qualifying is anything “great”. Wilmots ke hichi, riid. But Skocic just did what you would expect any TM coach to do. These players deserve a coach who is on their level. Azmoun and Taremi will be in their 30s for the next World Cup. What a shame it is to give them a midtable IPL coach. Vaghean heyf mishe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Do you know if this is valid for Canada too?
                            I don’t.

Comment

For those in US…
                              just checked and in USA, it seems they are only showing CONCACAF WCQs ...! couldnt find ASIAN WCQ under any heading sports. etc.. or searching their website for it
                              so it seems it may be regional coverage only..?
                              or it may just be that they have not added ASIAN WCQs to their website yet..? wonder when will they add it..? if ever..?

PS

Paramount+ is offering 1-Month Paramount+ Streaming Service Trial for Free when you apply coupon code PAWOFFER at checkout.
                              1 MONTH FREE for New and/or Returning customers:
                              Deal Instructions:
                              Click here for Paramount+
                              https://www.paramountplus.com/?cbscl...FXPpwAodrDkHPA
                              Click on the 'Try It Free' button
                              Click 'Continue'
                              Select from the following options:
                              Essential ($4.99/month after the trial)
                              Premium ($9.99/month after the trial)
                              Click 'Select Plan'
                              Create an account or log in to a previous account
                              Click 'Continue'
                              At Payment Method screen, apply coupon code PAWOFFER
                              Note, the 1 Week FREE trial should change to 1 Month FREE (verify before entering payment information)
                              Complete your transaction
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 08-30-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                just checked and in USA, it seems they are only showing CONCACAF WCQs ...! couldnt find ASIAN WCQ under any heading sports. etc.. or searching their website for it
                                so it seems it may be regional coverage only..?
                                or it may just be that they have not added ASIAN WCQs to their website yet..? wonder when will they add it..? if ever..?
                                So far, I only see the Japan-Oman game in the ‘upcoming’ section on the CBS Sports app. Don’t see anything on Paramount+. I’m sure they will add a complete list as we get closer to Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X