Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The match vs Iraq is in the same stadium (Khalifa International Stadium, Doha, Qatar), same day (September 7, 2021), with it's start time three hours later, as the China-Japan match (https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...cup/fixtures/#). Isn't this crazy? Do they have four locker rooms? If not, how could they abide by COVID-19 protocols? TM will be there two hours prior to the match to suit up (while the second half of China-Japan match is going on). Then they need to show up on the pitch an hour before the match to warm up. This means that even if they have four locker rooms, China and Japan should rush off the pitch. How will they make sure the pitch is ready and Iran and Iraq have enough time to warm up? The stadium is next to Aspire academy and there are many training pitches nearby but you can not have Iran and Iraq players suit up and warm up there and then bus them to the stadium. If I were a coach, I would object to that. It's yet another distraction. Sounds like another snafu by AFC.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kh...1!4d51.4480606

Go TM!

Comment

^ Only in Asia, I swear....

Comment

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، اسامی بازیکنان دعوت شده به تیم ملی از سوی کادرفنی به شرح زیر اعلام شد:
        علیرضا بیرانوند
        امیر عابدزاده
        پیام نیازمند
        شجاع خلیل زاده
        حسین کنعانی زادگان
        سیاوش یزدانی
        میلاد محمدی
        امید نورافکن
        صادق محرمی
        جعفر سلمانی
        صالح حردانی
        سیاوش یزدانی
        عارف آقاسی
        میلاد سرلک
        احمد نوراللهی
        محمد کریمی
        یاسین سلمانی
        زبیر نیک نفس
        علیرضا جهانبخش
        سعید عزت اللهی
        وحید امیری
        سامان قدوس
        مهدی ترابی
        علی قلی زاده
        کریم انصاری فرد
        مهدی قایدی
        سردار آزمون

* Goalkeepers:
        Alireza Beiranvand
        Amir Abedzadeh
        Message in need

* Defenders:
        Shoja Khalilzada
        Hossein Kananizadegan
        Milad Mohammadi
        Omidnoorafkan

Sadegh Moharrami
        Jafar Salmani
        Saleh Hardani
        Siavash Yazdani
        Aref Aghasi

* Midfielders:
        Milad Sarlak
        Ahmad Noorollahi
        Mohammad Karimi
        Yassin Salmani
        Zubair Nikn nafs
        Alireza Jahanbakhsh
        Saeed Ezzatollahi
        Vahid Amiri
        Saman Ghoddous
        Mehdi Torabi
        Ali Gholizadeh

* Attackers:
        Karim Ansarifard
        Mahdi Qayedi
        Sardar Azmoun
        Mehdi Taremi

Last edited by St_Mark; 08-30-2021, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، اسامی بازیکنان دعوت شده به تیم ملی از سوی کادرفنی به شرح زیر اعلام شد:
          علیرضا بیرانوند
          امیر عابدزاده
          پیام نیازمند
          شجاع خلیل زاده
          حسین کنعانی زادگان
          میلاد محمدی
          امید نورافکن
          صادق محرمی
          جعفر سلمانی
          صالح حردانی
          سیاوش یزدانی
          عارف آقاسی
          میلاد سرلک
          احمد نوراللهی
          محمد کریمی
          یاسین سلمانی
          زبیر نیک نفس
          علیرضا جهانبخش
          سعید عزت اللهی
          وحید امیری
          سامان قدوس
          مهدی ترابی
          علی قلی زاده
          کریم انصاری فرد
          مهدی قایدی
          سردار آزمون
          1 Amir Abedzadeh
          2 Aref Aghasi
          3 Vahid Amiri
          4 Karim Ansarifar
          5 Sardar Azmoon
          6 Alireza Beiranvand
          7 Saeed Ezatollahi
          8 Mehdi Ghaedi
          9 Saman Ghodos
          10 Saleh Hardani
          11 Alireza Jahanbakhsh
          12 Mohammad H Kananizadegan
          13 Mohammad Karimi
          14 Shoja Khalilzad
          15 Milad Mohammadi
          16 Sadegh Moharrami
          17 Payam Niazmand
          18 Zobeir Niknafs
          19 Omid Noorafkan
          20 Ahmad Noroolahi
          21 Jafar Salmani
          22 Yasin Salmani
          23 Milad Sarlak
          24 Mehdi Taremi
          25 Mehdi Torabi
          26 Siavosh Yazdani

Nice list. Only Zahedi missing

Comment

Jafar S. and Ghayedi but no Sayyadmanesh? This is BS…

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Not inviting Allahyar is criminal. I have a feeling maybe Ukraine will give him a passport so he can play for them if skocic continues this.

Comment

WHY IS AZMOUN ON THE LIST? AFC WILL PUNISH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CTMaMDvDfKM/
                  Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                  http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Sardar has a one match ban for Syria game and can play the Iraq game so no worries he is in the squad.

Allahyar had to be in this squad. We have only three players who can play in striker role and one of those is suspended for the first game. Unless he plans on playing a front three against Syria with Mehdi up front on his own with a winger on either side (we know through from club football that Mehdi and Sardar play better with a partner up front).

Allahyar can play behind the striker, as a striker and on the wing. It makes sense to put him in and take out one of the midfielders we have as there is more than enough cover taken.

Apart from that, barring the injuries that we have, this is the best squad we could take.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Sardar has a one match ban for Syria game and can play the Iraq game so no worries he is in the squad.

Allahyar had to be in this squad. We have only three players who can play in striker role and one of those is suspended for the first game. Unless he plans on playing a front three against Syria with Mehdi up front on his own with a winger on either side (we know through from club football that Mehdi and Sardar play better with a partner up front).

Allahyar can play behind the striker, as a striker and on the wing. It makes sense to put him in and take out one of the midfielders we have as there is more than enough cover taken.

Apart from that, barring the injuries that we have, this is the best squad we could take.
                      That was original plan but for unknown reason he was uninvited. He would have been a very good choice

Comment

Good news for Iran:

Iraq called up three goalkeepers for their games against South Korea and Iran.

Fahad Talib (5 caps)
                        Mohammed Saleh (0 caps)
                        Ahmed Basil (0 caps)
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Here is the IFF link to the list. 27 total players. 17 Legionnaires and 10 PGL players. Well balanced. Like many of people here, I wonder why Allahyar was first called (according Zorys's Twitter account) and then there was a change of heart. I think Nasim Salmani is an amazing future attacking CM for us yet I would have invited Allahyar instead who has much more international and European experience. At the bottom of the list in the IFF announcement, it was mentioned that Hajsafi, Kaveh Rezaie, Majid Hosseini, Pouraliganji and Ali Karimi were not invited due to injuries. When did Kaveh get injured? He played last night in Belgium. I guess that's when it happened.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9297/%D9%84%...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Its Nice to see so many European based players. I dont watch the IPL that much. Can anyone give me some knowledge about the invited players? Are they players we Can expect to make a impact in the future, or are they there to “make up the Numbers”. Who should I keep an eye on
                              Of course i know about Amiri and Torabi. And I have heard good things about Y. Salmani. But it Would be Nice to hear some more about him and the other players. Like how good are the esteghlal defenders

Comment

Ghaedi in, Allahyar out? I've missed Skocic and his banter picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X