Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know when Skocic is going to announce the TM list?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      They already have a list (Hajisafi and Ansarifard have been invited already)... announcement probably never...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They already have a list (Hajisafi and Ansarifard have been invited already)... announcement probably never...
        Where did you see that they got invited? Not that it’s surprising, Jw.

But you’re right silly question from me….we’re not gonna find out until we just get the first glimpse of legionnaires posting a pic on a plane or who shows up at the camp
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          are we even sure he's the coach :-)
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

The game times in fifa site are kind of out of whack. They have our first game now listed as 2:00 AM Pacific which would make it 1:30 PM Tehran time. This cannot be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              The game times in fifa site are kind of out of whack. They have our first game now listed as 2:00 AM Pacific which would make it 1:30 PM Tehran time. This cannot be right.
              it will be 9am pst, which i believe is 8pm tehran time

Comment

The VAR and hosting decisions are one thing, not having heard from our TM coach on his player selection and preparation plan is another ... if it was CQ, he would have been screaming at everybody by now ...Skocic (however you spell his name) seems to be playing it by the IR football federation rules. Doesn't do anything to upset the bacheh mullahs.

Seriously, only two weeks left .. what the f*k is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  it will be 9am pst, which i believe is 8pm tehran time
                  They must have recently fixed this because when I checked less than 24 hours ago, it said 2AM Pacific.

9 AM PDT will make it 8:30 PM local time in Tehran.

Comment

Omar Somah will miss the game vs Iran
                    https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1980333

Comment

No Hajsafi, Milmo hasn't played a match in 2 months.
                      I swear if we end up with Mohammad Naderi as our starting LB...

Comment

Well, Moharrami also didn't play in ages and then was flawless in the decisive qualifiers, so MiMo could as well...and then there still is Amiri...

Comment

Two members of the IFF management committee had interviews with IFF web site today and basically said that hosting at Azadi now hinges on the IRIB paying the broadcast rights fees in the next few days (I am not sure how much this is and how far back or perhaps in advance of the matches they have to pay). If IRIB does not pay in the "next few days" (didn't say exactly when), AFC will take away the hosting rights not only for TM but for all age groups. This is new since up to this time I was under the impression that IRIB only needs to sign an agreement to pay.

No matter how corrupt we think AFC is, IRIB is also corrupt to the core. It's part of the shadow government in Iran (Khameneni's office assigns its head) and it pretty much does anything Khamenei's office wants them to do including how and what news is reported. Majedi and Kamranifar are being very diplomatic in these interviews and keep expressing their hopes that with all the work that the new IFF leadership has put in, IRIB will come along this time. What else can they do? Being combative in these situations make things worse since IRIB controls its own purse strings and it does not answer to any court (not that the judicial system in Iran is either just or reliable). We are on the verge of loosing our hosting rights for a while for all age groups and the corrupt system in Iran keeps playing Russian Roulette with the future of our football. Let's see what happens. Will there be any sanity in the minds of IRIB senior management and their real boss? Judging from what Khamenei did regarding banning the import of American and British made COVID-19 vaccines causing many more deaths, I am not too hopeful.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9179/%D9%85%...86%D9%86%D8%AF

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9182/%DA%A9%...B4%DB%8C%D9%85

Go TM!

Comment

we would likely play in empty azadi. so no major benefit anyway.
                            Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                            http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              The VAR and hosting decisions are one thing, not having heard from our TM coach on his player selection and preparation plan is another ... if it was CQ, he would have been screaming at everybody by now ...Skocic (however you spell his name) seems to be playing it by the IR football federation rules. Doesn't do anything to upset the bacheh mullahs.

Seriously, only two weeks left .. what the f*k is going on?
                              Kavian Jan,

CQ would also not announce TM Squads until the last minute. The clubs know but for some reason they don’t announce early anymore.

Comment

This current issue of hosting TM matches at Azadi related to broadcast rights fees is not limited to September 2 match. It will impact all hosting in the future including all age groups and I will not be surprised if it is expanded to futsal and beach football. This is significant and IRIB better get its act together and start paying up or we won't be able to host for a while. The fact that there are no fans in the stadium at this point is temporary in the grand scheme of things since COVID-19 will eventually be under control. Also, one could argue that having the camp in Iran is more advantageous since the PGL players don't have to travel outside the country and all the facilities of national football center are very close to Azadi, so there are advantages in hosting even now. Part of mismanagement is to say "oh, there are no fans so who cares" and not realize the long term (and even short term) implications.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X