Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys it's normal. This is a tough decision for the AFC. They have to calculate the risk factor of covid vs how to screw Iran at the same time. They failed the first time around in the previous round and now they have a tough task ahead of them. Good luck to them 😝
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

AFC can’t lose. They can site Covid, VAR, or IRIB to take away home matches from Iran. Keeping TM in suspense is part of their psy ops.

Comment

They are pushing their decisions to the last minute, so there is no time to appeal.
        F*** AFC.
        F*** FIFA.
        F*** all the a**Holes ruining international football.

Comment

Seems like Siavash Yazdani being invited.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

skokic still on holiday mode.. games in less than three weeks he is still in vacation mode.

Does anyone know our schedule. The plan? where the trainings camps will be? so many unanswered questions.

He is so lucky to be in such position with such a squad.

Comment

AFC will do EVERYTHING to make sure we do not get to the World Cup. And there are 4 Arab teams in our group. Also Covid etc. A lot of hashiyeh and nerves for us. We need to be mentally strong for this.
              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                AFC will do EVERYTHING to make sure we do not get to the World Cup. And there are 4 Arab teams in our group. Also Covid etc. A lot of hashiyeh and nerves for us. We need to be mentally strong for this.
                they could have given us Saudi, instead we got UAE. much weaker team. even vietnam is better than lebanon

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  there must be some higher classification than red that we occupy alone. Possibly black?
                  Loool mordam, only Iran can do that

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                    skokic still on holiday mode.. games in less than three weeks he is still in vacation mode.

Does anyone know our schedule. The plan? where the trainings camps will be? so many unanswered questions.

He is so lucky to be in such position with such a squad.
                    It's all been planned out man.
                    In case you haven't noticed a big chunk of our squad is legionnaires and he can't force any of them back until 3 days before the games.

Comment

Comment

skocic is a real life ted lasso. what a guy

Comment

These Syrians will play against us very dirty and harsh.
                          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Thanx Diz!

Hmm, just so i understand, this list will be completed with legionaries, then they will cut some and present the squad or are they all part of the squad now?

I wonder what the last day for presenting the squad is.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Any words on when the list for TM is going to come out? .. Not much time left. I don't understand the strategy by the coach to wait so close to the date.

Comment

I heard teams like Liverpool not letting Salah join their national team of Egypt due to covid concerns. I hope that doesn't happen to our players.

Comment

Working...
                                X