X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Publish Date: August 6, 1400 - 17:14
    Solar: National team camp starts on August 25 at national football center
    The head of our national football team explained the meeting that the technical staff held today with the president of the federation.
    خورشیدی: اردوی تیم ملی از سوم شهریورماه در مرکز ملی فوتبال آغاز می شود
    According to the official website of the Football Federation, Mojtaba Khorshidi said about the meeting: The meeting was held with the presence of Shahabeddin Azizi Khadem, Dragan Skocchi and Bandeh and discussed various issues. The head coach initially provided some explanations about the cases and problems that exist on the way to the national team until the end of the final round of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in Qatar, and the president of the federation announced the federation's full support for the national team, assuring the technical staff that all the plans and camps considered by the technical staff including logistics facilities, camps, friendly games for the powerful presence of the national team in the World Cup finals will be implemented according to the schedule.
    He continued on the iranian and foreign assistants of the national team said some cases were also raised in relation to the discussion of Iranian and foreign assistants Skocchich and the president of the federation ordered the contracts of these loved ones to be concluded faster.
    Referring to the national team's preparation plans and camps before the match against Syria, the head of the national team said: From August 25, we will start a minicamp with the presence of Iranian players working in the Premier League with full compliance with the health protocols and will play an in-camp game on August 30 as planned.
    He added: "Starting on August 30, which is our main camp before the match against Syria, legionnaires will be added to the national team's camp. Given that the AFC has not yet formally announced the hosting debate and whether the tournament will be held in a round-trip or focused manner, we may have changes to the pre-match camp schedule against Syria, which is September 2.
    In the end, Khorshidi noted: To watch the FA Cup final with Skocchi and Vahid Hashemian sunday, August 8, we go to Isfahan. It was also recommended to hold a meeting with Haider Baharvand and Soheil Mehdi and interact with each other regarding the camp schedule and the national team and premier league matches so that the Premier League with the least closure will reach its goals. Before the national team camp, we will also have a meeting with the medical staff of the national team regarding injuries and health protocols.
    http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9052/%D8%AE%...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

I used the translation button so the link is in farsi, hope google didnt translate it to badly
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Publish Date: July 6, 1400 - 13:04
      AFC announced;
      Single-card players forgiven
      The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) sent a letter to the federations present at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar announcing that all yellow cards would be forgiven.

According to the federation's official website, the yellow cards of the players of the ascending teams will be forgiven to the next stage of the World Cup competition, but the players' exclusion remains in place.
      According to the rules of the Qatar World Cup announced by FIFA, at the end of the group stage the yellow card of the players (a yellow card) will be forgiven for the start of the next stages.
      Accordingly, the yellow cards of Mehdi Torabi, Mehdi Taremi, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Mohammad Hossein Kananizadeh, Sadegh Moharrami, Ahmad Nourollahi, and Ehsan HajSafi were forgiven

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8736/%D8%A8%...AF%D9%86%D8%AF
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

From August 25, we will start a minicamp with the presence of Iranian players working in the Premier League with full compliance with the health protocols and will play an in-camp game on August 30 as planned.
        He added: "Starting on August 30, which is our main camp before the match against Syria, legionnaires will be added to the national team's camp. Given that the AFC has not yet formally announced the hosting debate and whether the tournament will be held in a round-trip or focused manner, we may have changes to the pre-match camp schedule against Syria, which is September 2.

I guess with IFF, we should be happy we get our legionares 2-3 days before the first game and not 2-3 days after.. I guess its the clubs refusing to release players but still its so litle time as so many are not PGL players.. maybe would we be better of starting Perspolis in the first game with Azmoun, Taremi on the bench? jokes aside its worrying me that we have this casual approach to the games.. we need to get a good start thats for sure.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

With less than four weeks left before start of AFC WC 2022 round 3 qualifying matches on September 1, the question of hosting still lingers. If you look at FIFA and AFC web sites, four countries do not have a host city/stadium in the already scheduled matches in September. These are Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and China. While Iraq should find a third country since earlier reports had said FIFA is not allowing host games there (perhaps due to security and COVID-19 situation), it is not clear why Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and China do not have any host cities or stadiums. My guess is that the whole situation will change in the coming week(s) due to the COVID-19 delta variant flareup all over the world and we shall again see the matches held in a central or semi-central (e.g. first leg or part of the first leg) fashion tournament style. Also, my guess is that AFC and FIFA are trying to get their act together on this since coordination has to happen with all other continental organizations for FIFA days and so on. Anyways, don't be surprised if September 1st date is delayed and matches are moved to a central location at least for the first legs. Khorshidi (TM administrative manager) also mentioned this when talking about the August camp (see earlier posts above).

Go TM!

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli received his Iranian passport.

https://instagram.com/stories/ryanta...dium=copy_link

Comment

Australia is saying they won’t allow the China - Australia game to be held in Australia so let’s see what this does to AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Australia is saying they won’t allow the China - Australia game to be held in Australia so let’s see what this does to AFC.
                Australia is banning themselves from a home game???

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Australia is banning themselves from a home game???

Yap. They’re that concerned.

https://t.co/jHxcYM8y3I

Comment

why not just hold it on Tasmania or so?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Iran should offer to host

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        From August 25, we will start a minicamp with the presence of Iranian players working in the Premier League with full compliance with the health protocols and will play an in-camp game on August 30 as planned.

I guess with IFF, we should be happy we get our legionares 2-3 days before the first game and not 2-3 days after.. I guess its the clubs refusing to release players but still its so litle time as so many are not PGL players.. maybe would we be better of starting Perspolis in the first game with Azmoun, Taremi on the bench? jokes aside its worrying me that we have this casual approach to the games.. we need to get a good start thats for sure.
                        Very concerning indeed. It would have been better to start the camp on 18 august for the local players( excluding Esteghlal and Foolad players, who could join with the legionares.) This would mean 19 days of rest from the end of the league, which would be enough. They could also have planned a friendly against Bahrain,Kuwait, Jordan or Oman for the local players.

The legionares situation is what it is, the clubs won’t release players earlier. My guess is Dragan is putting his focus mostly on the legionares and is not so interested in investing time on the local players. What do you guys think?
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I don’t know how true this is, but I noticed both Ryan Tafazolli and Dennis Eckert are following an Iranian football agent Amir Mortaz on Instagram. Leads me to believe that they are both either going to be invited to team Melli soon or they are in contact with Persepolis.

https://instagram.com/amirarsalanmor...dium=copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                            I don’t know how true this is, but I noticed both Ryan Tafazolli and Dennis Eckert are following an Iranian football agent Amir Mortaz on Instagram. Leads me to believe that they are both either going to be invited to team Melli soon or they are in contact with Persepolis.

https://instagram.com/amirarsalanmor...dium=copy_link
                            Neither are good enough for a Team Melli call-up right now, especially Eckert (when guys like Zahedi, Mehrdad Mohammadi, etc aren't getting called up)

Tafazolli is a very good aerial threat and an ok defender, but he's very very slow. Now he is playing in the 3rd tier of English football. Not good enough for Team Melli either.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tafazolli on Persepolis, although I believe our fellow PP fans would disagree as it would be another foreign contract to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Neither are good enough for a Team Melli call-up right now, especially Eckert (when guys like Zahedi, Mehrdad Mohammadi, etc aren't getting called up)

Tafazolli is a very good aerial threat and an ok defender, but he's very very slow. Now he is playing in the 3rd tier of English football. Not good enough for Team Melli either.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tafazolli on Persepolis, although I believe our fellow PP fans would disagree as it would be another foreign contract to deal with
                              Yap. We don’t need a player who is going to take us to CAS again (even if he’s right to).

Comment

Yap. We don’t need a player who is going to take us to CAS again (even if he’s right to).
                                Cas ows half their paycheck and jobs to us. we must stand for about 35-50 % of their cases related to soccer
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X