Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly not too surprised by Brentford's recent "slump".

Even last season (when they had a better squad) they started very strong but gave up points in the last 1/3 of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I said in Taremi’s thread that since that Juve game I have watched quite a few games and all of them have had players kicking the ball away or running with the ball by picking it up so they can’t take the free kick. Ref saw sense every time, if it’s consistently happening in the game then you brandish a yellow as a warning to others. In Porto game that was the first instance if happened, ref lost it.
      Wanker ref got bullied into giving that yellow by like half the juve squad ..! Initially it looked like He was just gonna give a foul ..!

Couldn’t watch the game but it’s very disappointing to see them piss away 2points after going 2 up ..!:/
      They can ill afford to part away with many more pissed away points if they want to make the EPL cut ..!

Comment

Comment

On the bench, what a pity, game would have been live on DAZN here in Austria...

Comment

Not sure if to post this in JB’s thread or this one, but Hughton is the manager of Nottingham Forest who are playing against Brentford at the very moment. His team is 18th in the Championship and Potter’s Brighton is barely above relegation zone in Premier League. Just to give you an idea of the managerial abilities of JB’s managers...

Comment

To be fair the Forest job has been a poisoned chalice for a while, especially when your owner is a known gangster.

Comment

1-1.

This forest team has three of Alireza’s old team mates. Knockaert, Bong and Murray.

Brentford once again paying for not being able to put teams away.

Comment

Saman about to come on.

Comment

The squad is pretty young and they had lots of injuries so i doubt they can make the direct qualification, hopefully they do.
                    Saman had few good games but wasn't that good lately as the whole team struggling.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn, what a chance by Saman. Nice run, decent shot, but gets deflected out to a corner.

Comment

Ye was good defending there to make the block from his shot . Was a very clever run and well left by Toney.

Comment

Saman goes down in the box, no PK (Mehdi needs to show him a few tricks).

Comment

Commentary was right , outside the box and the ref gives that as a free kick. They need to put Saman on free kicks and corners.

Comment

Great backheel by Toney (he's an awesome player), Saman with the first time strike from outside the box, just wide.

Saman's been very active in the 10 minutes he's been on.

Comment

Very lively from Saman since he has come on. If this ends in a draw I think Saman has staked his claim to start the next match. Noorgard, Jensen and Janelt midfield is too defensive , they are really missing Dasilva and Henry.

Comment

Working...
                                X