Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man, I have most Sky sport channels but not the Red button. Which sky channel are you watching it on?

Comment

Lovely finish from Canos to make it 2-0.

Comment

Derby makes 3 substitutions at the half and one of the subs scores. 2-1

Comment

It is all Derby in this second half - Brentford can’t keep hold of the ball and when they get possession they are not doing anything with it. Saman is the perfect player to bring on now to hold the ball up and make his good passes.

Comment

As I say that Saman is about to come on 🙂

Comment

Jensen and Canos coming off for Ghoddos and Fosu.

Comment

Comment

Found it hard so far to get into the game, Made a nice run into the box and Toney nearly found him but the lass was blocked.

He has just given a silly foul away outside the box. Luckily nothing came from the free kick.

Comment

Saman with a nice lay off to Toney outside the box but the shot was blocked.

Comment

Mbuemo coming off for a defender.

Comment

Nice goal from Derby to make it 2-2.

Comment

Poor second half by Brentford, couldn't keep control of the ball like they did in the first half and were just way too on edge which allowed derby to control and pile on the pressure in the second half.
                          Poor few minutes by Saman in my opinion, other than making a couple of good runs forward and a nice layoff for Toney, nothing else by him. His poor defending also lead to Derby's second goal scorer having too much space which allowed him to shoot and score (it was a very nice goal though).
                          Massive two points dropped by Brentford.

Comment

Game finishes 2-2 , few loose passes and touches from Saman . Couldn’t get into the game. Towards the end ball was coming to him outside the box but the ref blew for a foul earlier in the play. Saman then booted the ball out of play after the whistle gone - ref had sense and just told him to calm it, no yellow.

Comment

Also something interesting was the fact that on two occasions each, Sorenson and Ghoddos (he was warned on the second occasion) booted the ball away in frustration after the referee blew his whistle. No yellow card for either of them.

I'm surprised non of the members who were blaming Taremi booting the ball away in the juve game for his football pathway from Iran, haven't blamed Sorenson and Samans reactions to their past football playing days in Iran... oh wait, neither of them grew up playing football in Iran... I hope those members realise that this is a common thing in football, amateur or pro, all around the world...

Comment

I said in Taremi’s thread that since that Juve game I have watched quite a few games and all of them have had players kicking the ball away or running with the ball by picking it up so they can’t take the free kick. Ref saw sense every time, if it’s consistently happening in the game then you brandish a yellow as a warning to others. In Porto game that was the first instance if happened, ref lost it.

Comment

Working...
                                X