This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

SC's lover Marega starts over Taremi as usual.

Comment

well at least hes not benched for evanilson or toni anymore, and seems to be ahead of those in terms of who is coming off bench first recently.

These 2 weeks with coach during international break should help him get his spot, or at least give him a max chance to do so.

Comment

^appreciate your optimism. I hope you’re right.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            ^appreciate your optimism. I hope you’re right.
            Oh I am not optimistic about taremi replacing marega any time soon. I do think that he can easily be the first choice to partner him for games SC goes with 2 up top.

also notice felipe anderson and toni martinez now consistently not even making bench.

Comment

You know that gheyrat thing, applies to all cultures and clubs around the globe. You show that and you will be loved and cherished by the fans and coaches and staff. basically.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                You know that gheyrat thing, applies to all cultures and clubs around the globe. You show that and you will be loved and cherished by the fans and coaches and staff. basically.
                Totally true, and ARJ and Mehdi have both shown that. Having said that, gheyrat doesn't win starts or playing minutes unfortunately (as also seen with ARJ and Mehdi).

Comment

Totally true, and ARJ and Mehdi have both shown that. Having said that, gheyrat doesn't win starts or playing minutes unfortunately (as also seen with ARJ and Mehdi).
                  Yeah true. Taremi is not doing badly TBH. He is in a good team and that guy has been playing for Porto for a while. Season is long with too many unpredictables.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Guys, any link to the game please?

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Yeah true. Taremi is not doing badly TBH. He is in a good team and that guy has been playing for Porto for a while. Season is long with too many unpredictables.
                      Believe me, I'm pulling for them both, and all our legionnaires who are consummate professionals (including Kaveh and Goli).

Comment

Paulo SERGIO, opposition manager was supposed to take Jafar Salmani, his former Sanat Naft player to play for his team, seems just a rumour!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Guys, any link to the game please?
                          https://techoreels.com/45207/s4/

Comment

Damet gilizo viliz

Comment

The question of Taremi starting a game or getting more minutes seem to me to have become a personal one between The Manager and the fans? Why in the world not play Season’s top scorer against the bottom of the league team!!?
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                The question of Taremi starting a game or getting more minutes seem to me to have become a personal one between The Manager and the fans? Why in the world not play Season’s top scorer against the bottom of the league team!!?
                                It's more than just personality issues. Sergio/Porto are having their worst start in a generation. His current lineup is not delivering. The data clearly beg the question of why not use a new lineup with fresh play-makers? It's mind boggling, and may be Sergio's downfall at Porto.

Comment

Working...
                                X