• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK residents, Christmas has come early:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55420024

Comment

Comment

Pishbinie rooznaameye "O Jogo" ine ke Mehdi emshaab dar tarkibe asli baazi kone kenaare daste Marega.
        Dar zemn in ham gofte beshe ke Juventus, harife Porto dar maryaleye 1/16 CL,
        az nazare teami zire Pirlo ta injaaye fasl noghte za'f neshoon dadaan
        va agar injoori edaameh bedan Porto mitoone pirooz beshe ba yek taktike dorost o hesaabi.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          UK residents, Christmas has come early:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55420024
          You stole my thunder. I was coming here to post that 😀 hopefully it is someone good on commentary.

Comment

Big game today in the Super Cup against Benfica.
            Today will give us a hint how much SC values Taremi and whether Taremi really belongs to the first team or not. If he starts today and can have a good showing I'm hopeful that he could start also against Juve in the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
              Today will give us a hint how much SC values Taremi and whether Taremi really belongs to the first team or not. If he starts today and can have a good showing I'm hopeful that he could start also against Juve in the CL.
              Dude WTF are you saying? Taremi is a valued player and has established himself a an important player. Did you watch Porto's last game? The Porto fans are calling their new born 'Mehdi'
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Taremi has become a first team player now. Your post would have applied to around 4-5 weeks ago.

Comment

LETS GO!

Comment

Comment

the last game when he started up top along with Marega, to me what stood out and impressed me the most about his game was his Offensive and especially Defensive press, work-rate and hustle ..!! especially of note was how astutely he would track back and put himself in the way and close the likely passing lanes of the opposition's attack, like a veteran, top class DM....!!

with Pepe likely back to shore up their leaky backline on swift counters , and Mehdi's improvement on the points above and good chemistry with Marega and offensive crew, i really think he is likely to get the starting nod today and moving forward much more frequently than the start of the season.

Comment

LINK please !!! (outside UK, hopefully English or Persian)

Comment

Heading to work, will miss the game. Sending all my energy to Mehdi and Porto for the win!

Comment

Livescores saying the line up is confirmed but no players on there. No mention of line up on Porto twitter page yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X