• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Obviously he was in team of the week.

Comment

https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...the-week-x5955

Iranian internet mafia we need you. Ali Adnan from Iraq is currently leading although there are 3 Iranian players to pick (Taremi, Gholizadeh, Rezaei).
        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Just voted for Taremi
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://twitter.com/ligaportugal/sta...99080273977350
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
              https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...the-week-x5955

Iranian internet mafia we need you. Ali Adnan from Iraq is currently leading although there are 3 Iranian players to pick (Taremi, Gholizadeh, Rezaei).
              Voted for Gholi ...(he has arguably been the best iranian legionair recently) but shoulda for Mehdi in hindsight to help the poll numbers..!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    What does the subject say?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      What does the subject say?
                      "Can taremi and Marega play together?"
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        "Can taremi and Marega play together?"
                        Yes they can. And I think they can compliment each other well too
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

“Alternatives in attack”

Comment

“Alternatives in attack”

"Taremi:The most complete"

Comment

“Alternatives in attack”

Taremi: The more complete player

Compared to other forwards on his team, loosing his marker, touch, passing, and trickery, he is very astute and intelligent in his runs and aware of his space, and he finishes with a killer shot.

He allows discovering and using spaces intelligently during the game, very good touch and technique despite being a typical physical appearing forward.

He gives porto a totally different option going forward, with totally different principles of attack in a offensive gameplan.

Using him in a more attacking game plan will give the team more offensive and finishing power on all levels.

Forgive me for my crude translation if anybody here actually speaks portuguese.

I speak spanish but I understand 80-90% of what is written so I try and summarize a translation for everyone here.

Comment

It also says below that in yellow that taremi opted to not go to Team meli to solidify his position in FC Porto.

Regarding Evanilson, they say that he has talent and qualities but is more of a development player who has potential, but is not a refined or experienced player yet.

Room to grow and improve is mentioned a lot for him.

Good player who needs to adapt to european football and intensity.

Comment

Working...
                                X