Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here we go, marega come off but they bring on new signing toni amrtinez. not a good sign for taremi. they fcuking bought him so he wont score on them for sporting or benfica

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      here we go, marega come off but they bring on new signing toni amrtinez. not a good sign for taremi. they fcuking bought him so he wont score on them for sporting or benfica
      Or maybe he'll be starting against Man City on Wednesday

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

He may not have even had a training before the game, so was a doubt to even be included tonight. dont freak out yet lol.

Comment

It could be due to Taremi's impacted travel schedule and lack of training sessions. I wouldn't panic yet, Marega isn't good and will be benched soon. Taremi will get his chance, he just needs to capitalize when he does get his chances. Porto is a big club and its fans dont have much patience and they obviously have a deep bench with many striker options.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            That logic only holds if they buy all the strikers in the world. They should buy Messi and Renaldo too to prevent Sporting and Benfica from getting them...

Comment

Taremi will be a bench warmer this season. No question

Comment

I don't understand why these clubs sign these players if they don't intend on playing them. What a wasted talent, I genuinely think Taremi is a full rounded player.

Comment

yes i was just pissed, its way to early, they gave him a 4 year deal in a deal that costed them 7-8 million euros, mehdi will get his chances. whats he done 3-4 weeks of training? WIth a 4 year deal, ok lets have some more patience.

tony martinzes probably had 2-3 weeks with full training and mehdi had 1-2 sessions after break so obviously he went with toni

Comment

guys please. He literally arrived finally last night. He has been getting more and more mins from bench every match but probably just wasnt in the plans for this match at all with no time to prep him properly, assess his fitness.

This is a long season and taremi will be a key player for them.

Comment

ahahhah they concede equalizer. No taremi no party. Another blank for marega.

Comment

Yeah well he saw 0 minutes probably because he hasn’t “trained” but he probably won’t see a single second vs Man City either unless they’re losing 5-0 then he will probably be subbed in for the last 2 minutes of extra time lol hope I’ll be wrong about this

Comment

taremi almost scored within 30 seconds of being on the pitch. great low strike from top of box.

Comment

Comes in the 91 minute and almost scores immediately... His shot inches wides

Comment

What a goal that would have been too. Every match he’s showed his quality

Comment

this is what we need. Porto get a few crappy results, forwards play bad, and taremi does well in limited time but is not associated with the bad result. Calls for him to start will only intensify now, already porto fans were pissed at coach for not using him more so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X