This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I agree but I don't see big difference between not be in subbed in and 2 trash minutes
    there is a big difference imo. This is his kind of fucked up way of giving taremi a reward for good work in training. Why not sub in evanilson or toni martinez?

Next step is getting a league start though. If he is benched again in league for toni/evanilson that is actually fucked up.

And marega for his standards didnt do bad today. I watched his game closely. He does run his balls off and is constantly applying pressure everywhere, and I guess SC likes that and his physical presence. His general run making and touch, bringing others into play is shit.

But their is no reason to act like high school girls about it. Taremi thankfully is much stronger than people here and from all his cameos looks like he is still sharp. SC is a dick but the way to force yourself into xi is not to cry when you get subbed off the bench in CL before any other forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
      It will take Taremi time to settle in. Competition is high so he must prove him self when he gets the chance
      Prove himself for what? The guy is 27 years old, he was literally the star of his team Rio Ave and was the top goal scorer in Portugal top leaque last season. He is one of our key players in Team Melli with quality game and has a world cup with good performance under his belt. Same goes with Jahanbakhsh.. They get benched way too many times and the damn coach does not even give Taremi 30 quality fuc*ng minutes and puts him on at 88 minute. Bull Sh*t if you ask me!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moussa_Marega#Club

Tbf, this was Marega's first season stats before he became a regular under SC.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          there is a big difference imo. This is his kind of fucked up way of giving taremi a reward for good work in training. Why not sub in evanilson or toni martinez?

Next step is getting a league start though. If he is benched again in league for toni/evanilson that is actually fucked up
          Dude this is fuc*ked up anyway you look at it! Like I have been saying.. Had Taremi's name was Jose Gonzales and if Jose Gonzales was from Argentina with same qualities as Taremi, The Argentinian would have given chance way before... sigh......
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

the guy isnt gonna bench his title winning CF so quickly. Simple as. If it was the other way around, like what Olympiakos coach did to Karim we would be up in arms.

I just find concerning that twice he started other guys in the league instead of taremi, with marega, or one match without him. That to me was unjustified. But the general concept of playing marega instead of taremi is not really rocket science or something unheard of when you come off first title win in 5 years.

Grugic should also be starting. Proven player in bundesliga for multiple seasons. Still young but with good experience and also worked with klopp. Still he doesnt bench his other favorite Sergio Oliviera. Again, long season and these new guys have to patient in big teams, thats typically just how it is unless you are a record signing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
              Dude this is fuc*ked up anyway you look at it! Like I have been saying.. Had Taremi's name was Jose Gonzales and if Jose Gonzales was from Argentina with same qualities as Taremi, The Argentinian would have given chance way before... sigh......
              really? Why then Felipe Anderson cannot even make matchday squad for CL? You guys are too much sometimes. He deserves to play more so far but its not like he is being sodomized by the guy. Most title winning coaches keep faith in their core group of guys especially with no proper pre season to bed new players in.

I AGREE , marega's performances have been bad enough that taremi could/should have started multiple games by now, but it is not a blasphemous situation yet either (like ARJ not making 25+ matchday squads while brighton battled relegation). Taremi needs to be patient and he will get his chances. Its clear he is a better CF than marega so it wont take him long to prove it once he gets a run of games

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moussa_Marega#Club

Tbf, this was Marega's first season stats before he became a regular under SC.
                Yes, but he was not the league's top scorer the year before. In fact, he had 5 goals with Maritimo in 15 appearances prior to joining Porto (1 goal for every 3 appearances). Mehdi had 30 appearances and 18 goals (1 goal for every 1.5 appearances). Mehdi was scoring at twice the rate of Marega in their respective seasons prior to joining Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Yes, but he was not the league's top scorer the year before. In fact, he had 5 goals with Maritimo in 15 appearances prior to joining Porto (1 goal for every 3 appearances). Mehdi had 30 appearances and 18 goals (1 goal for every 1.5 appearances). Mehdi was scoring at twice the rate of Marega in their respective seasons prior to joining Porto.
                  You aren't wrong, however as inarsenewetrust mentioned if SC had beef with Taremi and didn't rate him, then he would not be included in match squad or even receive minutes from the bench such for Toni/Evanilson.

Comment

At that minute I would have rather he would have stayed on the bench and not risk any sort of injury and hopefully he will get a start/more minutes in the next league game.

As has been said we are still early in the season, he will get games. On the other hand I think Conceicao has dealt with this situation not great , he is meant to protect his players and Mehdi is now in a situation where if Mehdi starts he has got a lot of pressure and expectation on him to perform. Conceicao has backed himself , Mehdi doesn’t score goals and he says I told you so and if he scores goals then he can say that he played the situation out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      You aren't wrong, however as inarsenewetrust mentioned if SC had beef with Taremi and didn't rate him, then he would not be included in match squad or even receive minutes from the bench such for Toni/Evanilson.
                      It's not about beef. Sergio just doesn't favor Mehdi in his mind for a potentially winning combination of players. He's stuck with the old and the flashy new signings. While it's not exactly a fair comparison betweent UCL and Liga NOS matches, recall that Evanilson started against Pacos this week. Mehdi has yet to get a start in any match.

Comment

I guess there's always domestic cup matches. We will probably see him get some decent playing time then. :/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          The Chinese who was playing in qatar, once again was subbed in way before taremi
                          Tbf, he was more rated than Taremi in Portugal. Porto paid 12M euros just for buying 50% of his ownership.

Comment

It’s mind-boggling that a leading goal-scorer in a league is bought to sit on the bench in the same league!!?
                            Excuse my French WTF 🤬
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Keep your head up...

Comment

how can he only play 1 min?is such a disrespect, honestly

Comment

Working...
                                X