Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi was great. I would say in the region of 8 -8.5. He worked hard, set up the two goals, intercepted a few that could have also resulted in goals.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

great performance. Subbed for a mid so seems they are juts trying to close game out.

Corona and Otavio both picking up injuries, kind of worrying. Also means that Taremi spot in xi is only consolidated. OTavio looked quite bad and he was almost tears after bad challenge on his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        77 mins Taremi off. Not sure why. He recently miskicked one attempt, but that can't be it. He seemed frustrated.
        i think SC thinks that 3 points are already in the bag and wants to give some scrubs a bit of game minutes ..!!?

tecatito subbed out too at the same time and he was almost equally brilliant and worked hard ..!

Comment

watched all game. great game by mehdi but somewhat frustrating yes . despite 2 assists he didnt get much service and was covering a lot of grass

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            subbed out
            great shift today

almost MOM worthy ...had he got on the scoreboard it sure woulda been
            Yeah definitely 1 goal away from a certain MOM performance.

He played well, caused both goals so far, pressed really well causing some giveaways, and also had some great touches and one time passes / interplay with teamates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              watched all game. great game by mehdi but somewhat frustrating yes . despite 2 assists he didnt get much service and was covering a lot of grass
              yea man, this team has a lot of khore ballhog players..! if they dont hold and force the issue in MF and instead simple square it to teammates they'd be So Much better team..!

Comment

Oliveira and even Corona (despite the pass to Taremi for the penalty) are huge ball hogs. Way too many touches.

Comment

It's ok he was subbed out. He did great and they're going to win this game anyway (and Taremi was a big part of it), so why risk injuring him (it was also raining heavily for a while).

Another point: while it's true that he combines well with Marega, it's a bit of a one way relationship. I think Marega still has ways to go to get better at finding/setting up Taremi. The same goes for hois other team mates. I don't think it's that they are avoiding him (except one or two very selfish ones), but that they still need to pay more attention to him. He very often puts him self in a promising position and doesn't get the ball.

But I think he's cemented his place and his team mates are going to involve him more and more over time. I think it's good that Taremi is starting to take a few potshots here and there too. He just needs to slowly start asserting himself some more and be a little more selfish and score some more goals and he could become a star for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Oliveira and even Corona (despite the pass to Taremi for the penalty) are huge ball hogs. Way too many touches.

I respectfully disagree on the Corona assessment. Although you are absolutely right that he plays with the ball too much, he is one of the few players on the team that appears to be pass first as opposed to shooting. The guy is highly skillful dribbler, so he does tend to hold on to the ball longer.

Comment

Comment

After 10 games, Porto are 3rd in Liga Nos, just 2 points behind Benefica and 4 points behind Sporting

Great game by Taremi. He could have had a goal or two: a miss-timed pass to him by Marega, a rocket that went over the goal, and a miss-kick that went wide.

He was subbed at 77, but followed about 5 minutes later by Marega, Sergio, etc. He's clearly in the A-team and was integral in today's win.

Comment

I was watching with Portuguese commentary.

They were saying that with every game taremi grows into the Porto team more and that it’s clear that he’s a very impactful and key player for the team.

They were talking about his penalty and also how nicely weighted and timed the assist to marega was.

Marega has been trying to set up taremi more but he’s still figuring it out.

Taremi was pressing really well today and he forced a lot mistakes and he’s always positioning himself so well that he intercepted a bunch of passes and launched counters right there.

Marega was subbed a few minutes after taremi so looks like SC just trying to avoid injuries with the 3 points already sealed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Next up

Comment

Longer Highlights:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X