Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frankly it shows he wasnt SCs choice. Maybe the board really wanted him and were unsure if they would secure other targets, maybe they wanted to prevent sporting,braga,benfica from getting him. But when a new signing gets such low mins even with positive cameos, in a jam packed fixture schedule, its hard to think of this ending positively. Hope they get fucked tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I wouldnt say evanilson is a crappy player at all lol. But taremi deserves more than getting benched for a super raw brazilian kid who only has a year of pro football under his belt. I hope it doesnt affect his confidence but it probably will, hard for the repeated benchings not to. Transfer in Jan please
      He's raw. I understand giving him sub minutes here or there but ahead of Mehdi Taremi? Come on.

Comment

Another sad career of an Iranian in Europe. Even our proven players end up with this luck. Over and over we justify things like easing them in or they'll get their chances and we all see how that ends up. Perhaps Azmoun staying in Russia has been the right choice as opposed to ambitious players like JB Kaveh Saman Taremi.

I dont get why a team would pick up a player, give him #9 and not try him out. I dont buy these excuses, doesnt matter who you are, even at a big team you get your chances. I follow Juve all the time and all the players they sign get their proper chances, I dont see why Taremi at a lower level team with sorry ass strikers cant find playing time? Even if other players do well, you can still find playing time. Ronaldo at Juve wants to play 90min of every game and even with that limitations, the coaches find a way to play everyone. This isnt normal behavior of a coach...especially at a team like that. This dude acts like he has a star stutted team that he's having a hard time rotating.

I admit i was wrong saying he should join Porto, you cant pass up CL football...but now it seems the other teams were probably a better choice.

Comment

I bet their Chinese guy will be subbed in before Taremi.
          Unfortunately I have to support this soab of coach and his garbage of strikers as they play the team I hate more on earth next week!

Comment

1-0 PACOS!!

Comment

Goaaaaallll for Pacos de Feirrera!

Comment

I dont think media questioning why he’s not playing Taremi will help Taremi either unfortunately since SC will probably show it wont listen but makes his own decison. Only if SC is fired, he mighr get more minutes by new coach.

Comment

A hattrick will solve the problem

Any reliable links?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    A heavy loss too

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

Any reliable links?
                      http://www.globalold.stream/p/channel-4.html

Comment

Porto appears toothless so far

Comment

2-0!!! YES PACOS!

Comment

2 0 hahahah bring him in you doofus!

Comment

PACOOOOOOOSSSSSSS! 2-0

Comment

Let's see sergio get nasty with his team now...Where is the latin temper at your current selection? Put in Mehdi you joker.

Comment

Working...
                                X