This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Interestingly, Porto will play Tondelo again this weekend in a Cup game. With the UCL match mid week, I wonder if SC will go with the same starting XI as the last match against Tondelo. Either way, I’d expect significant minutes for Taremi.
    I’d assume it’d be a win to progress sorta game ..!? So more likely a more cautious approach with one CF ..!?
    Which between marega or Taremi would probably be depending on which plays more minutes in midweek CL clash ..!

Comment

These back to back matches (league, UCL, Cup, etc) really favor a rotation of starters. Has been a blessing and timely for Taremi (and he’s made the most of it).

Comment

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hulk leaves Shanghai SIPG and is a free agent

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._a_free_agent/

Hulk set to return to FC Porto for free after earning 100M€ in years at Shanghai SIPG

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...or_free_after/

This dude's a beast! Now that Hulk is a free agent we can get to see Taremi x Hulk

Comment

A poor man's Azmoun on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    A poor man's Azmoun on steroids.

Shanghai SIPG and Porto fans disagree with you. As do Zenit fans. The guy is a respected legend in all the teams he has played for and all their fans take him back in a heartbeat.

Comment

Comment

This CL game is somewhat meaningless. It will not effect the group standings in any way. I suspect SC will give playing time to some players who do not feature on a regular basis.

I actually think it is a better sign if Taremi does not play since it would mean he has a higher chance of starting in the league game. Though it would be fun to watch him play in CL.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^FYI, the next game after the UCL match is a Cup game on Sunday, again against Tondela (not a league game). Either way, between the two upcoming matches, it will be good for Taremi to start in one match and get significant minutes in the other.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            This CL game is somewhat meaningless. It will not effect the group standings in any way. I suspect SC will give playing time to some players who do not feature on a regular basis.
                            I actually think it is a better sign if Taremi does not play since it would mean he has a higher chance of starting in the league game. Though it would be fun to watch him play in CL.
                            This game is far from meaningless for SC and Porto as a club. It will earn the club a ton of money (see below) and secure SC's position even more. Given what I've learned about SC's hot temper, he will be gunning for a win (see below). I do hope that his plans for the win include Mehdi.

Comment

FYI. The schedule for Round of 16 and beyond:

DECEMBER
                              14 December: Round of 16 draw, Nyon

FEBRUARY
                              16/17/23/24 February: Round of 16, first leg

MARCH
                              9/10/16/17 March: Round of 16, second leg

19 March: Quarter-final and semi-final draws, Nyon

APRIL
                              6/7 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
                              13/14 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
                              27/28 April: Semi-finals, first leg

MAY
                              4/5 May: Semi-finals, second leg
                              29 May: Final – Atatürk Olympic Stadium

Comment

Broadcast info for tomorrow's match:

Comment

Working...
                                X