Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 city players now booked. Taremi could get them a red if he gets the chance

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Marega is a complete non factor . Porto has been set up well by SC who is a good coach tactically but acc to porto fans has a couple weird fetishes. The rest of the team is playing well but I fail to recall him even touching the ball, linking up play, winning an aerial ONCE let alone creating Goal danger .
      marega looks is a battering physical narekhar striker who although clearly lacks the class and quality of Mehdi in possession, he does hustle well defensively and covers a whole lot of grounds away from his attacking area..!! probably thats why KoonSookCow likes him..!! he looks an awful intense and always pissed-off looking coach who digs players who go all out, khardooing..!!??

Comment

Marega fails to convert a great opportunity

Comment

Marega riid. So far it’s all poised for taremi game winner

Comment

Porto have the been better side at halftime. Marega complete non factor though. SC should put Taremi in at half but he’s probably gonna wait till around 70

Comment

Been watching since about min 20. Porto looks like a strong team. Can't really see any big faults by their players on the field. Nontheless, of course I hope Taremi gets a full 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                Been watching since about min 20. Porto looks like a strong team. Can't really see any big faults by their players on the field. Nontheless, of course I hope Taremi gets a full 2nd half.
                Anytime Pepe is on the field and the opposition is near the box...hold your breath. I'm not sure Porto has been that great as much as City has been that poor. Hope Taremi comes on and rips a beauty or two home!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Although we all want to see Taremi on, if the manager opts for a tactical ploy of a lone striker to hold the line and hustle with no demonstration of particular style or technical play, he will always play Marega. Taremi is more potent by playing in a front line of 3 or playing off the shoulder of another player close to him.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    Although we all want to see Taremi on, if the manager opts a tactical ploy for a lone striker to hold the line and hustle with no demonstration of particular style or technical play, he will always ply Marega. Taremi is more potent by playing in a front line of 3 or playing off the shoulder of another player close to him.
                    Agree but also remember MEHDI has shine he can really work off the ball well in defensive setups, and still retain big threat when his team get the ball!

Comment

No question over Taremi’s well-documented technical ability, it’s the formation that best suit and fit in to that.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Should see more of him in the weekend and midweek against Olympiakos

Comment

Has marega even touched the ball yet this half lol

Comment

Man City making some great moves.

At this point I would be content with a tie.

Unless obviously Taremi comes on and scores the winner
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

double sub by City may force some changes for porto too..?

Comment

2-1 city great free kick by gundogan

Comment

Working...
                                X