This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    The betting odds for Porto to beat Man City are already pretty high (6.0 or 7.0). If some of Porto fall off due to COVID precautions, Porto's chances are quite diminished. Having said that, it will be a nice chance for Taremi to shine.
    Well there is only pepe who would be a huge miss to not have.

Sergio is important but there are replacements for him. Odds are both will be fine, and anyways neither play taremi's position. Its hard to say what portos level is right now. They were playing super well bar the maritimo match, now they lost telles and danilo and replaced them with Sanusi/Malang Sarr, Grujic and added depth to RB spot with Mairitmo's lightning quick nanu joining. They are covered in defense now with Pepe, Mbemba and the highly talented Leite staying in addition to Sarr who can play LB or CB. The one X factor signing was felipe anderson who may take some time to get up to speed but with him,Otavio, CQs Luis Dias they are very well stocked in attacking mid/ wing roles.

I think sadly taremi will start city on the bench, although he is superior to marega, still seems like marega is coaches guy for 1 CF formation. Hopefully that changes quick. We know taremi can impact match of bench as well so even if he doesnt start I dont put it past him to do something big if game is still in the balance in second half

Comment

The betting odds for Porto to beat Man City are already pretty high (6.0 or 7.0). If some of Porto fall off due to COVID precautions, Porto's chances are quite diminished. Having said that, it will be a nice chance for Taremi to shine.
      I went balls deep for a win @7.9

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
        I went balls deep for a win @7.9
        I'll do the same! If there's anyone that could do it, it's Mehdi!

Comment

K
          Someone tell me how this betting shindigs work !?
          So you get $7 for every $1 u bet on Porto winning !??

Comment

You can find them at 11. Of course, there's a reason for such a price, they have a less than 10% chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              K
              Someone tell me how this betting shindigs work !?
              So you get $7 for every $1 u bet on Porto winning !??
              Yes, exactly. Many different betting sites out there, all with similar/same odds. You have to find one that is legal in your state/country.

Comment

The "draw" odds are also quite good. At least 6.0. I will be betting on both Draw and Win for Porto. If either of those hit, it will be a nice pay out.

Comment

The "draw" odds are also quite good. At least 6.0. I will be betting on both Draw and Win for Porto. If either of those hit, it will be a nice pay out.
                  yea, i'll do draw, just enough to get my money back for both bets. I want that +790 to hit. Come on Mehdi joon, khorbone roone pat beram.

Comment

Anyone know if he’s back to Porto yet? His last insta story from 16h ago shows him in Paris lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Anyone know if he’s back to Porto yet? His last insta story from 16h ago shows him in Paris lol
                      Taremi was in Paris because he was renewing his visa at the Iranian embassy in Paris in order to take care of his visa situation so he can enter England next week for when they play against Manchester City. He has since already returned to Porto in preparation for their match against Sporting.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Taremi was in Paris because he was renewing his visa at the Iranian embassy in Paris in order to take care of his visa situation so he can enter England next week for when they play against Manchester City. He has since already returned to Porto in preparation for their match against Sporting.
                        Interesting. Does Portugal not have an Iranian embassy? Seems like a complex work around, but maybe things process faster in Paris than Lisbon.

Comment

Interesting. Does Portugal not have an Iranian embassy? Seems like a complex work around, but maybe things process faster in Paris than Lisbon.
                          Good point. They do have one in Lisbon.

I don't know to be honest, I read this information in OJOGO (Portuguese Newspaper): They said Taremi and 2 of his other teammates (Zaidu and Loum) all went to Paris to each of their respective embassies to renew their visa for England.

Comment

portugal has a respected iranian embassy and ambassador (Morteza Jami) who actually helped mehdi settle a lot in rio ave, hosting him multiple times for dinners and just general help. They did similar with alipour, moghanlou, and futsalist tayebi this year.

Taremi connects in and out of paris for international duty. There are no direct flights from portugal during covid times and he and a couple others had to potentially get some other papers in order there for upcoming CL matches.

Comment

I think it's a bit strange, since when is iranian embassy responsible for issuing european visas?
                              shouldn't he go to a UK embassy instead of an Iranian one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikiosan View Post
                                I think it's a bit strange, since when is iranian embassy responsible for issuing european visas?
                                shouldn't he go to a UK embassy instead of an Iranian one?
                                Maybe he was getting his Iranian paperwork in order? If his Iranian passport is within 6 months expiration date, many countries will require you to have your passport renewed before travel.

Comment

Working...
                                X