• Time
  • Show
Clear All

here you go:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/79646/FC...s_Farense.html

And penalty for Porto...

And Taremi scores!!!!!!

Comment

Zob Ahan players all mobbed ref after the PK. Seyed Jorge Costa could not control his team from the sidelines.

Comment

How's SC on the bench? I thought he was supposed to be suspended for 4 games?

Such an unprofessional league.

Comment

Great assist by Mehdi and Toni scores. 2-0 Porto.

Comment

Beautiful pass and assist by Taremi.

Comment

Slick assist from Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

they appealed

Comment

Taremi really is that good for porto.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I think he appealed so he can sit on the bench until they review again.

Comment

Taremis pass (assist) more beautiful than the goal.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that they won't let him go now that Marega is gone, My guess is that they will give him a contract extension with a much higher salary and then consider offers next year for him..
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that they won't let him go now that Marega is gone, My guess is that they will give him a contract extension with a much higher salary and then consider offers next year for him..
                          Go were? This is great soccer. What would be a step up for him?
                          Maybe Italy Top 4 teams. other than this, its fantastic.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            I prefer he stay at porto and become a legend there.

Comment

Taremi with another nice assist. Goal by Diaz.

1 goal and 2 assists for Mehdi in the first 20 minutes.

Comment

1 goal 2 assists in 20 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X