Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Azmoun knocks Zenit out of Europe with his own goal last season. And this season Taremi leaves his team with a man down for almost the entire second half.

Comment

Lmao why is it so painful to be an Iranian football fan

Comment

And please don't overreact people.
        Some of you guys go way too harsh on our players.
        This is the good and bad of Taremi - all in one.

Comment

COME ON
          Porto...!!
          pull through baby...!!

Comment

It's almost impossible to imagine Juventus failing to score more goals

Comment

It was Taremis fault. The Iranian within him who always complains. Now they will lose because of him. His unprofessional behavior kills his talents.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

And there you go, as soon as I said it they scored

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOOTBALL_...97850384326660

Mehdi reaction to sending off ‘This is Champions League ? Fuck off’

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    So Azmoun knocks Zenit out of Europe with his own goal last season. And this season Taremi leaves his team with a man down for almost the entire second half.
                    He also is the reason they even had a chance in both ties.

Comment

Pride has never turned in to shame so quickly.

Comment

My goodness Porto fans will blame it all on Taremi. I truly hope a miracle happens and Porto scores the winner

Comment

I have said for years red card rule needs changing, why punish an entire team for something as simple as a player kicking the ball away? or like when Pooladi tried to roll on grass and waste time? it is way way too harsh, show me another sport that punishes entire team for one dumb mistake. something like allowing a team to use a substitute after 30 minutes of playing with 10 men to replace the red carded player is fair to me

Yes we can sit there and blame Taremi all we want but the entire team does not deserve to be punished for something that does not even affect the game

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            It was Taremis fault. The Iranian within him who always complains. Now they will lose because of him. His unprofessional behavior kills his talents.
                            Side effects of being Iranian....I knew as soon as that happened he was getting sent off. There is no explanation/justification for such an amateur move. Such a shame bc like you said his talent is 10/10 so is his personality but the Iranian in him just came out a little too strong there. This is why we Iranians can’t have nice things!!!!!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So at this point the teams are tied at 3-3 and even on the first tie breaker.

Since the SECOND TIEBREAKER is HEAD-TO-HEAD GOAL DIFFERENCE, does anyone know how they match up?

Comment

Lmao Porto r effed. Even if by some miracle Juve dont score within 90 mins they'll have another 30 to play with a man down.

Comment

Working...
                                X