Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porto got lucky Benfica was much better team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I disagree, Benfica had nothing to show in the first half. Their chances in the second came because porto was pressing desperately for a winner so it was all on counter attacks.

Comment

From now on the season doesn't much for the top 4 teams.
        Sporting won the title.. Almost
        Both Porto and Benfica qulalifed for CL
        And Braga for EL.

Comment

not really... Porto dominated the possession and the overall proceeding but Benfica certainly were the more dangerous side off Counter and ultimately got shafted outa much more golden chances ... mostly by the VAR and the ref who overall seemed to whistle bit more favorable to Porto..!!

Comment

They had two P. K and a goal disallowed

Comment

Porto should have lost this game. They were very lucky very sloppy and slow. Taremi saved a certain goal by heading the ball away as two attackers were totally free unmarked right behind him. The league title is now 4sure sporting's and Porto still has to win their games to ensure next season's CL. Very stressful to watch this game.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

They had two P. K and a goal disallowed

i forgot one incident but the initial pass Offside calls were spot on and proven so after review ..! oh yea the other occasion was when Benfica took a quick fk that caught Porto scrambling to get back, but even that was a legit pull back call because the ref was still pulling his card to caution Pepe for foul when they took the Fk BEFORE he whistle play-on..!!

however i agree, if it was that other cunt who officiated Porto's last game, he sure woulda at least had one of those PKs or goal stand..!!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  I think Uribe is actually a really really good player. He's intelligence defensively and is smart in holding possession. I think the bigger issue was Oliviera this game who was very much a non-factor and Otavio who is a very hot and cold player
                  i agree... Not sure what happened to Olivieria recently..? did he get COVID or injured ?? his form and fitness looks to have taken a massive dive..?
                  he was never all that much a great/visionary nor good passing MFdr but he had a pretty heavy foot on him on his outside shots and more importantly he often was all over the pitch and his Workrate was exemplary..! he looks too sluggish and tired out there today and for most part lagging behind the play and a big defensive liability in MF on Swift counters of Benfica ..!

Comment

I don’t know what bites SC sometimes!? It must be Portuguese mosquito. He all of sudden makes strange decisions. If anyone was going to score a winner, it was Taremi, yet he takes him off. BIG mistake.

The goal they finally scored started with Taremi cleverly getting fouled just outside the box.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

1-1 is basically a loss. Only a win mattered tonight. Congrats Sporting for the title.

Comment

It’s crystal clear their biggest problem is the midfield position and aging a midfield that can properly service their forwards. I hope this summer their #1 priority is to bolster their MF and also look into coaches who can manage better than Sergio.....lots of losses are on him and poor decision making, planning, and tactics. If both of those are addressed Mehdi can have a legit shot at aghayeh goal and setting up a big transfer for himself for the season after next.
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-07-2021, 08:05 AM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saw the game yesterday, I thought Taremi had a poor game. He missed one big chance and wasn't sharp as usual, just like the rest of the team who looked sloppy. Porto got lucky at the end that the goal got disallowed! Sporting deserves the title for sure, although Porto went deep in the CL and Sporting didn't even make the EL group stage...

Comment

I do not recall a game where Taremi started and Diaz was in the starting line up and the team did well in terms of controlling the game and wining convincingly. Diaz is not a prolific player day in day out. He affects the game in a bad way. He is selfish and not a team player precisely opposite Taremi. If you watch Diaz his head is always between his legs when he gets the ball. i.e, he is totally unaware of his team mates and by the time he gets himself in a safe situation to look around to see who is where it is often too late. I don't want to dis anyone but I was disappointed to see him in the starting line up. Porto would have definitely won the game if Martinez was the centre forward with Taremi and Marega in the wings as both of these players are hardworking and do a lot of midfield work. Taremi gets very frustrated when Diaz puts his head between his legs and plays selfishly. Why does he insists on scoring when he is not even chasing the golden boot? FFS!
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              I do not recall a game where Taremi started and Diaz was in the starting line up and the team did well in terms of controlling the game and wining convincingly. Diaz is not a prolific player day in day out. He affects the game in a bad way. He is selfish and not a team player precisely opposite Taremi. If you watch Diaz his head is always between his legs when he gets the ball. i.e, he is totally unaware of his team mates and by the time he gets himself in a safe situation to look around to see who is where it is often too late. I don't want to dis anyone but I was disappointed to see him in the starting line up. Porto would have definitely won the game if Martinez was the centre forward with Taremi and Marega in the wings as both of these players are hardworking and do a lot of midfield work. Taremi gets very frustrated when Diaz puts his head between his legs and plays selfishly. Why does he insists on scoring when he is not even chasing the golden boot? FFS!
                              diaz is one of those players that are better being subbed on rather than being a starter

Comment

They are in dire need of a revamp of their midfield. The defense looked gas cause they kept having to pick up the slack for the midfield. On top of that, midfield's ball distribution (if any) is atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                                X