• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Hmmmm
        Translation for those of us who don't speak Portuguese (all of us)
        accounts made the unanimous evaluations of the three judges of the game in the four years of var

Hugo Miguel in the eyes of the court

Basically this referee hates Porto from the bottom of his harse.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

lol at the Benfica stats vs Porto
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Benfica 2-0 up and the commentator saying their chance of winning title is alive all the while we have written off Porto's chance with 1 point ahead and a game in hand.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Go Taremi!!

نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting lineup. Is Tecatito playing RB/LB? And Chico gets the start. Toni starts ahead of Marega. Sergio on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Sergio conceicao should bench tacatito, malaga, and a couple of other very hard working players due to end of season fatigue and exhaustion. Corona is now a liability as he is giving balls away and unable to chase it back. Last few games we saw this. Martinez, his son, must definitely start the remaining games and be subbed in second half. Taremi is still in good shape due to not starting many games at the start of the season. The usual starting xi is showing signs of wear and tear. They need fresh legs to win the remaining games.
                  For once in my life time I made a prediction and it comes true! Well mostly !
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

As i said Toni Martinez challenging both Mehdi and Marega up front. Hope Mehdi scores tonight.

Comment

Any link please

Comment

He will be at 15 with a hat trick.. and closing the gap. so I bet all my gold ( yeah I miss bettingforum ) on a hattrick today!
                        Btw, he also sits 4th in the assist league with 6 assists, thats pretty impressive when not being regular starter in the first part of the season
                        Stream: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/78857/FC...Famalicao.html
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          As i said Toni Martinez challenging both Mehdi and Marega up front. Hope Mehdi scores tonight.
                          One factor about strikers. If they just hover around and don't do much work they save their legs for scoring goals. Very few people are able to do a lot of work like running, tackling, dribbling, and pressing up and down the pitch and score a lot of goals as ones legs get rough tuned by doing that and then scoring becomes hard. You need fine tune yourself for scoring. We see that all the time. most midfielders miss a lot of opportunities because they are tuned not for scoring. Martinez has come on as sub a few times and hasn't done badly because his legs are in fine tune for scoring. Mehdi was the same. Maraga and Taremi are doing a lot of work during the game and that roughen's their scoring feet. This would likely happen to Martinez unless he does not work hard, which is not Porto's way.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            He will be at 15 with a hat trick.. and closing the gap. so I bet all my gold ( yeah I miss bettingforum ) on a hattrick today!
                            Btw, he also sits 4th in the assist league with 6 assists, thats pretty impressive when not being regular starter in the first part of the season
                            Actually hes at 10 assists in the league alone (13 in all comps), its just that some sites dont count drawed penalties as assists. As example transfermarkt does, which in my opinion is also right.
                            https://www.transfermarkt.co.za/mehd...spieler/307058

Comment

Taremi and Martinez both are the forwards today.

Comment

line up for today
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X