X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Taremi player rating: 7
    "He pressured Anotonio Filipe and collected the fruits shortly afterwards, without trembling at the finish. He could have scored twice before the break - the ball went out to scrape the post - but the peace with the goal is made: three in a row to score"
    Hey bud, just wanted to thank you for partially translating some of the news outlet clippings you post.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      100% Also that random tweet that said porto might be invited was not corroborated by any portuguese sources tonight. The whole point of these guys getting their own private rich boys club was to prevent embarrassment at the hands of porto, leicester, atalanta, etc. Wouldnt make sense to suddenly include them.

I could see some shit like zenit being included simply bc of their gazprom links though
      They are trying to bring in the American model of Sports monopoly to the beautiful game. Its like having an NFL (or NBA, MLS, MLB, NHL) where you do not get relegated, you are assured of money rolling in, and no new guy can come in.

It is truly sad that it has come to this. FIFA/UEFA should come down really hard on this, banning these teams and their players from any competition organized by FIFA. The oligarchy system of USA sports is trying to take over the World's game as well. It has to be stopped, period.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        They are trying to bring in the American model of Sports monopoly to the beautiful game. Its like having an NFL (or NBA, MLS, MLB, NHL) where you do not get relegated, you are assured of money rolling in, and no new guy can come in.

It is truly sad that it has come to this. FIFA/UEFA should come down really hard on this, banning these teams and their players from any competition organized by FIFA. The oligarchy system of USA sports is trying to take over the World's game as well. It has to be stopped, period.
        A bit off topic, but I believe their "model" for the Super League does have permanent and rotating members. The big 12 will always be permanent members, but other teams will be "invited" or "relegated" based on their performance. I agree that overall, it's a money-making scheme. But to be honest, FIFA/UEFA etc are also money-making schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

This.

Comment

Is there a chance Porto would be bought back into the CL if Chelsea and RM are removed due to the Super League news?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              100% Also that random tweet that said porto might be invited was not corroborated by any portuguese sources tonight. The whole point of these guys getting their own private rich boys club was to prevent embarrassment at the hands of porto, leicester, atalanta, etc. Wouldnt make sense to suddenly include them.

I could see some shit like zenit being included simply bc of their gazprom links though
              I think Zenit have said no too, mainly due to Gasprom being one of the main sponsors of Champs League.
              https://www.sports.ru/football/10962...x-dejstvi.html

Also Dejan Lovren has been very vocal in his dislike.

Comment

"There were informal contacts from some clubs, but we didn't pay much attention"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Is there a chance Porto would be bought back into the CL if Chelsea and RM are removed due to the Super League news?
                  good question.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

A bit off topic, but I believe their "model" for the Super League does have permanent and rotating members. The big 12 will always be permanent members, but other teams will be "invited" or "relegated" based on their performance. I agree that overall, it's a money-making scheme. But to be honest, FIFA/UEFA etc are also money-making schemes.
                    Could possible be similar to the former Wold League of Volleyball which they have changed the format now ofcourse.

Comment

Comment

To add on to what PrinceAli just said , there is a motion being put forward in UEFA tomorrow to expel Man City, Real Madrid and Chelsea out of Champs League and Man United and Arsenal out of Europa League and it is expected to be passed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chris78Wi...93081746984961

Comment

Very proud of Porto for turning that garbage down. Honestly my respect for this club has been absolutely through the roof as of late. I've been visiting their subreddit /r/fcporto a lot too and they have some hilarious fans.
                          Can totally see myself rooting for them in Europe even after Taremi leaves. Maybe not enough to consistently watch Liga Nos though

Comment

Would be pretty crazy if Porto got back into the UCL in the semis. Would give Mehdi a chance to continue making a name for himself and I doubt SC would make the mistake of putting him on the bench again

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Would be pretty crazy if Porto got back into the UCL in the semis. Would give Mehdi a chance to continue making a name for himself and I doubt SC would make the mistake of putting him on the bench again
                              Unfortunately if even that happens, any goals/wins will always have an (*) by it. Having said that, I'd still love to see it.

Comment

Unfortunately if even that happens, any goals/wins will always have an * by it. Having said that, I'd still love to see it.
                                They absolutely should not. If anything, the win is more legitimate without these disgusting entities in the competition. Marg bar all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X