• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third could be doable.
    Attached Files

Comment

Mehdi's interview after the match

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Mehdi shire

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Mehdi's interview after the match
          Consummate professional. He’s also holding the MVP award! Well deserved.

Comment

Oliviera should sign a piece of paper and pass ownership of half his goals to Mehdi, then Mehdi will be joint-top.

Just Sayin....
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Is Oliviera given the responsibility to take the penalty kicks? You would think a good finisher and technically gifted player like Taremi would be able to score each time from the spot...but I'm not sure we should 2nd guess the coach though.
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                Is Oliviera given the responsibility to take the penalty kicks? You would think a good finisher and technically gifted player like Taremi would be able to score each time from the spot...but I'm not sure we should 2nd guess the coach though.
                olivera is cold on set pieces, he deserves them

Comment

Porto rumored to be one of the teams intrested in joining the Super League.

Comment

Here is the NY Times article on Super League for those who don't know what it is. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/s...gtype=Homepage

I hope Porto does not join this scheme. I think it is driven by greed and money lost due to COVID-19, it kills competition and I hope it never succeeds. It has already caused major upheaval at UEFA, FIFA, Premiere League, etc. I don't think it will serve the interest of Iranians playing football in Europe since it will further stop them from penetrating the wall of big clubs in Europe by playing for lower tier leagues/teams in the continent.

Comment

this super league has me feeling some type of sadness ive never felt before...

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Here is the NY Times article on Super League for those who don't know what it is. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/s...gtype=Homepage

I hope Porto does not join this scheme. I think it is driven by greed and money lost due to COVID-19, it kills competition and I hope it never succeeds. It has already caused major upheaval at UEFA, FIFA, Premiere League, etc. I don't think it will serve the interest of Iranians playing football in Europe since it will further stop them from penetrating the wall of big clubs in Europe by playing for lower tier leagues/teams in the continent.
                        100% Also that random tweet that said porto might be invited was not corroborated by any portuguese sources tonight. The whole point of these guys getting their own private rich boys club was to prevent embarrassment at the hands of porto, leicester, atalanta, etc. Wouldnt make sense to suddenly include them.

I could see some shit like zenit being included simply bc of their gazprom links though

Comment

“Taremi keeps the pedal on”

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Taremi player rating: 7
                              "He pressured Anotonio Filipe and collected the fruits shortly afterwards, without trembling at the finish. He could have scored twice before the break - the ball went out to scrape the post - but the peace with the goal is made: three in a row to score"

Comment

I have 3 favourites in FC Porto and all 3 got 7

Marchesin, Mbemba and ofcourse our Mehdi

Comment

Working...
                                X