Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the last 20 minutes , saw rubbish Porto crosses and Luis Diaz thinking he is Maradona and failing and then...

What a goal , outstanding , outstanding. Even Glenn Hoddle is saying why didn’t Mehdi start - and he is bat shit crazy so you know if Hoddle is saying it then he should be starting.

Comment

With Mehdi being injury-free and scoring the Champions League Goal of the Season, there shall be a post-match inquest. SC prepare for a roasting!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Taremi might win Puskas with that
        Not even close lol but a nice goal ... if it hit his foot more cleanly, yes ... it was somewhat shinned

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
          Mehdi Ghasem!!! Pretty sure that is the best goal scored by an Iranian in the Champions League and is the farthest and Iranian has gotten in the champions league?
          Best goal? Yes absolutely

Daei made it to the final with Bayern though

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            chilllllll that’s a bit too crude
            fk him
            he was diving trying to waste time as soon as he'd feel a touch and the cunt ref was favoring Chelsea, especially in regards to fouls and cards awarded big time..!!

Comment

What in the name of god thats the most filthy goal ever scored by an iranian in europe just imagine if he had played 2 full matches

Comment

Jahannbakhsh also scored the same against Chelsea hahaha

Comment

Thank you as well that helped me find a stream , I really do appreciate that you gave me the opportunity to see Mehdi score a great goal.
                  He played a game and a half against Juve and scored a goal and won a penalty and in 30 mins of the leg against Chelsea scores a great goal. Quality player.

Comment

Porto's coach will never forgive his BS decision not to start Mehdi. He showed him how wrong he was, because Porto lost but Taremi gained so much. This goal will determine his future as a super star. Mark my words. Now we have 3 players who have scored against Chelsea. Daei, Jahanbakhsh and now Taremi.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Mehdi and Daie the Butchers of Chelsea!
                      Wasn't ARJ bicycle kick also vs Chelsea?

Comment

What's porto fans reaction?
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi scores goal of the champion’s league with an overhead kick. Scored 2 goals and drew 1 penalty in 3 games.

Would you ever use Messi as a “joker?” Taremi IS Porto’s messi.

I’m beginning to think it was less tactical delusion, and moreso he STILL underestimates the sheer IMPACT Taremi has on the team.

If he was Portuguese or Brazilian? Who knows...

Comment

By scoring such goal, Mehdi literally showed two fingers to SC for late inclusion.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

One of the best goals ever scored by an Iranian player. Glad I stuck around and witnessed that live.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Wasn't ARJ bicycle kick also vs Chelsea?
                                yes it was a bicycle kick as well. But this one was very powerful.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X